Wortenia Senki - Vol. 7 Ch. 31

Thanks for the chapter! Man is faster than the web novel as I Said ahaha... These kids have early grim moment, but later the sun will come out from the cloud .☺️

Dex-chan lover
@chojinra
This is gonna be hard to argue, as I'm not at all behind it; but there are big chunk of the world that just think that slavery is a fantasy concept.
To that chunk, slavery is just as fantastical and foreign of a concept as sorcery, alchemy, and dragons.
I'm not singling out the author or just Japan, you can find people in many parts of the world who don't find fringe in these fantasy-slaveries, because they are so foreign,
I'm not justifying, I'm just pointing out that these fantasy-slavery is not like our slavery and shouldn't treated as is. They are as far apart as naruto and historical ninjas.

If the rule of this world is that slavery is a magic skill which slavers can use to manipulate royal princesses and war orphans for profit, then they are so.

Chapter looks good, thanks for translating. You can really see the improvements, so keep it up!

Good stuff. Thanks for translating this, the lonewolf and squad xD i was about to give up and drop this when this manga is no longer translated for months

Fed-Kun's army
@chojinra
lol stop acting like you know everything about slavery.
"toll it took" lol
Slavery was practiced for 100s of thousands of years in our history, still goes on today is some countries. We have literally only started to end slavery 150 years ago. And that was only in America, until other countries started to follow suit. so slavery has been less of a thing in our history for less than 0.001% of the entirety of our history. In truth no slavery in any fantasy story with pre-colonial degrees of tech would be by impart less believable... Given we dont have any other sentient races to base this off of, we can conclude that slavery is a natural progression of society.

Thanks for the translation, but imo it's basically impossible to read, increase the leading.

Edit: you definitely need to increase the leading, in a lot of the bubbles there is a lot of left over space.

You really need to make better use of the space in speech bubbles.. Also "What's it" Really ?

Wolf, Goofer, Toketai. Thank you guys for the effort put into translating what you guys can of this series for the time being. Best of luck in the job hunt.

I was listening to ''Burn the witch'' by Shawn James while reading this , that last page + the climax of the song gave me goosebumps.
Good work translators.

Users who are viewing this thread