Wortenia Senki

Dex-chan lover
@FStubbs Should be coming soon. Of course it's been awhile since I've read it. I got tired of the author writing 10 pages to describe a character walking through a field and everyone but the MC is a retard.

Aggregator gang
@HammerU89 I remember reading just a little of the novel and thinking
the way they decribe Seria she must be sex on legs.

Dex-chan lover
@HammerU89 I see. Theres this other isekai, 14850, where the MC
walks around with a harem of like 6 (plus two kids) and doesnt fucks any of them, ignoring even the legal loli who is also and adult isekai'd from Japan like him and is always attempting to hump him, just to be shown here and there going to the red lights districts of big cities.
A shame.

@thelonewolf Great work !
I will add one comment, you should work on your font :
[ul]
[li]font size can go down a bit[/li]
[li]vertical line spacing need to be increased[/li]
[li]you should avoid word breaks (ch31 p2 upper right bubble is a good example of what not to do[/li]
[/ul]
Otherwise thank you for the early christmas present 😉

Dex-chan lover
remove the kerning between the letters and lower font size it's had to read in it's current state.

This manga is a shitfest and doesn't deserve a 7.8 rating and it's because the story is surface level. Magic is not explained upon and the number of names, be it places or characters, to remember requires the feet of a 100 12-toed children. The princess should lose her right for the throne due to her mental deficiency!

Group Leader
1st off, I woud like to tell all of you the happy news: a grp of guys contacted me saying that they would like to pick this series up and we said we were happy to drop this. our aim when starting this was to revive this series and advertise it so that a group which is better, has more experience and time, all of which we dont, picks this up and continues this. starting from, hopefully ch32, the new guys will continue. so ch 31 is our last one. 2nd, we nuked ch29, cause we got a better one. 3rd, we decided to start a group to scanlate other isekai and romcoms that we like and that have been in limbo for a long long time, after we finish our xams and the job hunting, probaby sometime in the 4-5 months, so we decided to move all these chapters to our grp and we would also like a few recommendations on what u guys would like. we personally wanted to do rikeikoi but we couldnt get the raws, yet.

so this is us signing off. thanks for everything

I fucking love this manga, but if that sexual violence tag gets added i'll be sad to have to drop yet another good story to depravity.

many new readers are gonna get turned off at the point where it seems like a generic poorly made slave harem opening and it kinda is but it’s not too bad

So many people I want to hug but I cant... not because we live 50k miles aways, but because of corona obviously. ANyway, thanks for create a group and picking this manga from now on, thats amazing

Users who are viewing this thread