Wortenia Senki

Fed-Kun's army
The beginning was different from the usual isekai mangas with pacifist MCs...

...but the pacing of this is quite a mess. Around chapter 8 to 12 they are skipping to different places with barely any world building.
While it's normal that manga adaptions won't include all informations from the original novels but I feel that too much is left out.

I'll see how it progresses further.

First of all, I'm glad this manga is getting released again. But isn't it kinda funny how for almost a year nobody touched this manga but as soon as someone started doing it a bunch of groups are suddenly interested? I just find that funny

Group Leader
@KauzDs that's mainly because of a combination of reasons
1) people didn't know for sure if this was dropped or not. I mean, CAT scans was literally dead until last week when they suddenly released a new chapter of armed girls Machiavellism, after 7 months(hopefully they continue rikekoi cause I love it)
2) it was licensed in English. Many tl teams don't prefer to do mangas which have an official English release because of a sense of respect towards the author.

@Eviltwin

its only in that part that his happens, after that it feels a little bit rushed some times, but not in that level, here in chapter 30+ the pacing its pretty ok for now

Thank you for bringing this manga back to prominence @thelonewolf, and thank you too @mrina plus the rest of the group for continuing it! This was my favourite isekai before LH dropped it, and I'm so happy it's back :D

Double-page supporter
The web-novel becomes literally CRAPPY in writing fast... dunno about the light-novel, but don't expect much...

Fed-Kun's army
Its boring, takes the fantasy out of the isekai, is basically just a historical drama

Got halfway before I dropped it. It completely switched genre after the first arc. It dropped tons of red herrings and just went the other way. Don't bother with this one.

Seeing the comments of this people that didn't liked the manga I now understand why all isekais are exactly the same shit over and over again... you try something a little bit different with more deph and you got people complaining. Maybe this manga could have had a better rating if the enemy was a demon lord, maybe a huge harem is lacking too, and we couldn forget a leveling system where he's already in lv 999, maybe a cheating skill too! For gods sake, man...

this one is great, way more deph then most isekai with adventure or just harem for pure service, i guess it's nice since the last chapters now
since the war got delayed he can get his territory to get strong, and can sort out the power struggle with the queen, since i guess he will need to get people from other places to get a good army, and we need to see where his old man and his friend will end up and if he will rescue them first.

@burmn123
MC literally killed one of the best mages in the kingdom minutes after being summoned. There isn't any kind of power gouger, so nobody knows who's powerful. Can fight off anyone he wants with just martial arts? Probably. His slaves are one of the best mages in the series for some reason, even better than a princess and an otherworlder who should have much more power.
There is definitely going to be a demon lord down the line, because of the evil god that wants the world gone. You don't introduce an evil god unless you're going to use him. Man has like 4 chicks in his harem it's only 30 chapters in, do you expect his harem to be full grown right off. He's picking up girls at a faster rate than most harem manga.
Basically he has cheats that allow him to beat super skilled enemies, with zero reason as to why he can besides "oh, his grandfather taught him out to kill and that's enough to kill a guy that can strengthen his body enough to smash rocks with a punch". Or cutting a metal shield in two by using his body weight to increase the force his sword goes down, which is only possible through an otherworldly technique. BS, that's common sense. He has godlike strength because he's an isekai character nothing else.
He's got a harem, he's got a cheating skill, and he's got a pretty good chance at having a demon lord enemy in the future.
If you like a story about a guy who has standard hero personality gain power by buying power with money he somehow just randomly gets, or using his "charming" personality to gain allies then read this. The second arc is him using his godlike strategies and commanding skills he learned from... school? He's just trying to command a army without really fighting unless the fight gets him more money or allies, because fighting for story progression is a no no(cause slower progression causes "depth").

This is great. The only thing I don’t like is how long the civil war arc was compared to the amount of chapters out rn. Also you didn’t know the real reason for why they even joined in the cw in the first place till the very end of the arc which almost made me drop it out of frustration (I don’t think that was spoilery). Bottom line, wish this had more chapters and it should be at least an 8.

Dex-chan lover
I love reading armchair novelists ranting about every single manga in history. There's never, ever, been a manga worthy of their standards. Everything is "trash".
But in fact they're only able to write trash reviews with no actual debate about the manga, just about the number of tits on its harem.

Thank Lord they're not the ones writting stories, cause otherwise i'd cut my eyes off.

Double-page supporter
@Chusep why am I laughing so hard at this comment 🤣🤣🤣. No offense but this is hilarious😂😂

Aggregator gang
This manga is cool but it's so political

But still hope we get more

Okay so after catching up, after the civil war arc garbage (hope it won't repeat) the story returns to be interesting.
Good read but sadly zero magic or anything fantasy like.

Users who are viewing this thread