• Maybe

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Are you high? No!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harem, here I come!!

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Reverse-Harem, here I come!!

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • So, there's no such thing as pedophilia over there right?

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • I can't live without modern conveniences

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Yeah, sounds great, there's someone I want to be as far away from as possible.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • No, sounds scary

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • That place probably smells like horse shit

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dex-chan lover
Say you found a magic circle in some old ruins that could transport you to a cookie cutter Isekai medieval fantasy world. It has all the checkmarks, low technology level, magic tools, monsters, assortment of waifu/husbando humanoid species, and one cheat.

You then find a memo on the floor that has information on your future Isekai experience.

Rules:

1. Cheat power can be anything as long as you can't use it to come back and isn't too extreme. No becoming a literal god.

2. You'll go there as is. No being reborn as a baby.

3. Whether the world has game elements or not is up to you.

4. If you currently have a family, pretend they don't exist.

After putting the memo down you have to make a decision. Yes, or no?

cover6.jpg

He isekai'd?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Losing technology is a huge blow to me, no electricity, no comfy beds, no flushing toilets (Imagine that! 😨), I'd maybe do it if I'm somehow able to Ex Machina my way to modern comfort.

is a Reindeer
VIP
if my power does nothing but make me look like a 12 year old girl forever despite aging then sign me up

otherwise that's a no from me dawg
I can just live out my fantasy dreams in VR chat

Double-page supporter
@Plykiya has been procured by the church and baptized as the Eternal Holy Maiden.
A chastity belt infused with light magic protects her purity and innocent, she has no means of taking it off.
All contact with outside world is forbidden, with only elderly nuns waiting on her.
She only allowed to pray to the Lord, meditate and read the Holy Scripture until the end of time.
The End.

Ih

I would get the power to edit my stats ( only to a reasonable limit) but I can edit age freely

@richman who needs fantasy when you can have reality? You underestimate how comfortable straw can be.

You're insane if you don't want to get isekaid

Dex-chan lover
I'd probably ask for shapeshifting powers, although idk how much I'd be able to use it as a cheat. I agree with the people who would struggle without modern conveniences, I'd probably try to find a hot springs town to make a home in just for the regular access to hot water (and easy geothermal energy if I want to become an otome isekai protag and reintroduce modern ideas to this world). Alternatively it would be cool to have the power to learn any language quickly and accurately, I could become a diplomat in that case potentially.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Hornyturtle
You say that but once you get a disease, you'll wish you had modern medicine

You trust modern medicine more than you trust magic? Modern medicine profits from you needing their help. They have no interest in finding cures.

Contributor
1. Cheat power can be anything as long as you can't use it to come back and isn't too extreme. No becoming a literal god.
https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Absolute_Respawning (Counts as OP?)

2. You'll go there as is. No being reborn as a baby.
Hard mode again, huh?

3. Whether the world has game elements or not is up to you.
One Sim Date Elements, so I can't screw it XD

4. If you currently have a family, pretend they don't exist.
:(

After putting the memo down you have to make a decision. Yes, or no?
Y

Dex-chan lover
@Cornonthekopp Transformation is what I would also pick if given the choice and its cheat level depends on how it works. The way mine would work is by absorbing and incorporating matter into the body in order to change size, shape and composition. This has the potential to allow one to change things one the atomic level (DNA) or literally become the planet. I've thought about this a lot.

If I was about to be isekai-ed, I will ask anything that will help me in my journey. I want to be a young, aspiring wandering disciple, a traveler with no permanent home, whose sole intention is to chase knowledge. I will hop from teacher to teacher, school from school, learning various arts (this is how medieval polymaths used to learn and seek knowledge when there were no centralized education institution) from sword to scriptures, from powers to founders, from medicine to math. I will explore the entire world and, in the same time, get massive amount of knowledge. Then if I had enough, I will be a librarian in a big huge library, living among books and scrolls. Maybe I will get a permanent living quarter, or even a family! Who knows?

Cheat powers? Well I just want to be a traveler, an average knowledge seeker (before I become a polymath). Something that will be useful. Above-average (maybe even professional) combat skills to fend off caravan bandits and robbers from few ducats, or dinars, or taels, or golds, or whatever I have for my tomorrow breakfast. But still naturally possible combat skills. I want it all to be natural, to be honest. Like, no magic on just everyone like it is an innate natural thing. Maybe yes to magic as some sort of forbidden heretic witchcraft which everyone despises, not for me but for some thugs or villains. The magic will not be OP, can be defeated by religious/holy means. And survival skills in the woods or deserts, and skills like memorization, parchment/papyrus/paper preservement, mapmaking, and hyperspace bag for help in my study. Oh yes, and lumberjack/smith/medicine/cook/whatever profession skills. I need ducats/taels/dinars/golds for me and my horse’s logistics and food and inns. And I am gonna do some honest work for it. Oh yes again, multilanguage skills of course.

So will I go? Maybe, more to yes actually. Wow, what a resume I made.

Double-page supporter
If I can become a robot I’d say yea. God hood is subjective I already have the immortality part down all I have left is obtaining power. My god just imagine it you come across a walled settlement of medevil people with power and organ harvesting operations. I’d say the early days would be hell as I’m carfully rationing my power supplies until I can obtain a working power source of some kind unless I’m working off kenshi skeletons then I’m a perfect being then can only be killed through heavy damage over a short time. If I can’t have modern convinces then I would make them myself

Users who are viewing this thread