Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World

I love the eyes in this series. They're really emotive and expressive, and bring across character emotion really well. Kudos to the artist for not doing any kawaii moe retarded bullshit that plauges virtually every other manga in existence.

I’ve been so deprived of stories with good writing that reading this feels 10x better

It's nice to see characters with thoughts and behaviors that you actually can relate to, be it your own or people you've come across in your life.

Great read, the beginning was kinda hard with the beginner level translations but as time went on, it only got better.

Great series. I thought it'd be meh but it does a more realistic, grounded take on isekai.

Man, I'm up to date now, what a great story!

Though I must ask, do you guys have a schedule for these translations from ch 32 and onwards?

Dex-chan lover
Man, I'm up to date now, what a great story!

Though I must ask, do you guys have a schedule for these translations from ch 32 and onwards?
hopefully catch up to raws, as long as the staff members have time. but no promises

Contributor
Wait, why is the only one with facial hairs in the manga?
The only other we saw was on the hobgoblin.
Maybe thats why they call him goblin? :questionblob:

are there any other isekai's like this where it doesn't have the generic tropes u tend to find in most isekai's

Users who are viewing this thread