Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World

@Discontinuity100 In the short term we plan on continuing our TL, as the licensed translations are going to be published in print I believe. At any rate, expect TL till chapter 18 because we have the work for most of it done.

I very very much enjoy this manga, no soft MC nor a total madman a hard man in an even harder world I'd say.

Aggregator gang
Hope you guys can redo chapter 4 and 5 after you catch up to the most recent as they are really hard to read overall. The other are fine o, but in 4+5 i wasnt sure what the dialogue was supposed to say at times. Otherwise really nice work you guys did til now.

Manga is a really grounded adventure story. The animal and monster are also rather unique looking and the story tackles stuff in rather nonsensical ways. It also avoids harem and the loli stuff, which the genre is sadly plagued with.

It's a pity this manga it's not so well known here. I think it's one of the most well made works at isekai theme. thank you so much translators for the effort!

can a real translator pick this up ?
the MTL translation is garbage.

Edit : ha nvm, only the first MTL chapters have a garbage TL, the others are decent.

I love how the manga doesn't use over the top character designs but instead drives the story with the characters' development and personalities.

Double-page supporter
@lathfi121 Yeah, but if you put in effort to MTL it actually can come out pretty good. Most of the time trash MTL is because of low effort.

Actually worth a read if you are looking for a story. Little wish fulfilment, and a so far decent attempt at a grounded isekai setting, where the isekai part is not about the character possessing modern knowledge, instead its about how alien and different the world is to him and how he copes with his new enviroment. Solid 7.5/10 for me. Its just the art that takes a little getting used too.

Dex-chan lover
This protag is actually pretty loveable. Not only for ISEKAI standards.

Users who are viewing this thread