Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Way One Walks in the Goblin's…

Dex-chan lover
Guys, the skills have limited uses per time period. They recharge, thats why they stopped for lunch.

So he can't print money without limit. He could however remake valuable items taken from suitable targets. So anything you kill would be able to provide multiple rewards but only within the limits of his abilities use number.

Rare materials would be the best use. Keeping the corpse of a dragon or something rare for him to restore a dozen times a day or something like that would be very profitable i imagine.

Fed-Kun's army
@Niemand Huh... your right, sucks for her that she is still frozen i guess... well, the "involved in battle" must be a veeeeeeeery broad term after all, i mean, he could restore her and she was like "out of battle" for decades... :D
Same with dead bodies of enemies... dont know, probably its enough when, whatever he wants to restore was involved in a battle anytime in its lifetime? xD

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm not sure how ethical it is for him to use his skill like that, but...eh, whatever. As long as he doesn't take a moral high-ground, this is just pragmatism.

See, it would be a different story if this was a dragon or something which had super-valuable materials. For the goblins at least, the ears themselves are worthless and the guild only wants them for proof of subjugation. They are effectively reporting more goblin deaths than actually happen, and THAT, is a con.

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25
saving someone doesn’t give you personality. If that were the case then every isekai MC would be the most colorful protagonists.

All things considered, she really is just his fan girl
Conveniently leaving out the fact that she is his childhood friend but whatever. Which would mean she, like, is fond of him and is generally friendly. But lets just forget all about that and just call her his "fan girl".

Dex-chan lover
at Ieast they know they're stiII green whiIe in guiId buiIding

not in gobIin cave Imao

Fed-Kun's army
That last page was great. Those poor adventurers.

Seeing him restore the body like that makes me wonder why he can't just divide the mole in two, [Restore] both halves, and end up with two complete moles instead lol.

Dex-chan lover
sooo how long until MC turns himself young? and does this technically make him immortal?

Dex-chan lover
Dayum dude, that goblin had some moves... too bad he couldn't dodge his face getting magically smashed in.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I'd say, the goblin here still looks a bit more handsome compare to the goblin from Goblin Slayer. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@kaeldy
Better than that, he can even solve the Thanos Question! 🤣

fjjKElx.png

GOBLIN EATER

Users who are viewing this thread