Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - A Calamitous Invasion

So Bruce is the kind of character in the RPG that you tried a lot to not kill him, redeem him and he still dies later in the game.

Fed-Kun's army
What a breath of fresh air! An isekai manga who isn't all happy dowey power fantasy. Dedicated 2 chapters to make us attached to the two, and didn't afraid to smash it up to set the tone. I like it!

Dex-chan lover
Protag has specialized in smash. No other skills needed when punch to the face is the ultimate tool kit.

Aggregator gang
@saudagarbeta she has two skill trees (one on each arm), so I wouldn't be surprised if one is elemental and she can use both at the same time for punches with attributes.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine losing your sworn brother literally in the same day as when you make it all formal

@RagnMunkeez also one arm has multiple skills that generally are the same but probably stack on each other anyways, so who knows. I think it's better if her skills are singular and overpowered over various and meticulous.

Dex-chan lover
This manga. Is REALLY fucking good. Super badass dude gets isekai'd into a princess and it's not full of any fanservice and instead has great characterization, action dialogue and intrigue? This shit is fucking DOPE.

Awesome chapter, didn't see the twist coming. This manga is rapidly becoming my favourite new-ish title.

Fed-Kun's army
Yo, did the new comrade immediately die in like, 3 pages after they had made friends with each other?

Users who are viewing this thread