Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - The King of Daniemi

Double-page supporter
Did the girls blush because she said cunt or did they blush because she was manly af?

Aggregator gang
The actual princess is too naïve to tend the world. She thought she created paradise but in the end, she knew nothing about the real world of commoners and created everything based on her own delusion or kindness. And now, the old man has reincarnated into her body and has to clean up her mess.

Knights bad
Government bad
Religion bad
Walls bad
Diversity good

Why are so many series so collectively braindead

@Regilius what in the blue hell are you talking about? This is a generic not-Venice hive of scum and villainy, it's not making a political statement.

/pol/ has made you braindead.

@EcchiT One might make the case of an unrealiable narrator about Giovanni, but his recollection of Daniemi of the past with no walls, no difference in status or race, diversity etc is not contested; it's pretty clear that the new king is the one at fault for everything, which is a ridiculous setup. Calling a walled city a prison is just as retarded too. Reality has always been the opposite; the more diverse a place is, the more crime and unrest, but this series like so many others would have you believe the complete opposite. Just like so many populists out there. It is a political statement, whether the author intends it or not.

Group Leader
Now that I think about it, the main routine of this series seems to be more or less the same as in your average chinese web novel (not that I mind).
Like, every baddie being worse than the last and a smooth AF main character to smack them all down, haha!
Beyond that, where the usual gender bender shtick would be to use the premise as fetish fuel this time around the gender bent MC has actually been properly characterized.
A rare gem indeed!

I don't think the art is "sloppier" so much as it is becoming more ...exaggerated? It certainly does have a strange look to it, but I wouldn't say it's purely a negative shift.

The art is SOOOOOOO good especially in the combat scenes, dunno what these other guys are talking about in the comment section

Dex-chan lover
This page tho gahdamn
r31.png

Users who are viewing this thread