Yakuza Reincarnation

Dex-chan lover
So you're telling me this is an Isekai... With a Yakuza... That get Genderbent... AND THE STORY IS STILL GOOD?!

Sign me the f*ck up, baby.

Main characters really are good, interesting, etc. Don't be scared by the tags, it's amazing so far and feels powerful.

Chapter 1 had me convinced that I needed to own it. Going to enjoy this isekai and the honour of an old yakuza taking a new challenge.

Supporter
this mango is pretty cool but also kinda hard to follow at times. idk if it's the author or the translation or just the crazy art style, or a combination of all three.
still really good, at any rate

This series is awesome, it's not like any isekai u will ever read, the mc is not a wimp or wastes anytime and also has a personality.

Group Leader
This is one of the best isekai I have read so far, and i'm saying it as a shittysekai reader

Isekai is a newbie bait genre, but this one seems to have an experienced writer. Hopefully this means it isn't going to devolve like the others.

@laggy667 id love for this to get a anime to this very much seems like one of those manga that would benefit greatly from a anime not just for popularity but for the sake of fleshing out the story abit more and just giving the fight scenes the energy they deserve

@aceina sadly, it would be difficult with its art style & tone (pretty dark) to get a faithful anime (it would lose a lot if it was tone down, especially the "gore" aspect which plays a major role).

It have great idea, but I'm bit worried about over powered MC. So far it is a good read, hopefully it wont become stale with Gamps-chan one-punching everything.

Dex-chan lover
@hokujin so far this manga give quality and I think the story will not tone down soon, the pace is perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread