Yamada and Kase-san.

kyn

Such a lovely couple~ I really hope we get to see some more chapters soon, because I can't get enough of this.

Fed-Kun's army
I really wish this "sequel series" stayed away from high school since, you know, they are in college now.

Dex-chan lover
I've been going through a lot of manga, looking for something new to add to my follows, and therefore have been marking a lot of manga with low ratings to remind myself not to accidentally look at them again.

Therefore it was nice that this updated just now in the middle of my rating rampage so that I could finally remember to give something I love a good rating.

10/10. Would recommend to anyone (except to those allergic to yuri).

Dex-chan lover
Well it still mixes cute and sexual pretty well just like the first book but .... idk it feels like the author is kind of regressing or trying to keep their relationship stagnant, things haven't changed that much from their High School life and they're going through the same things as well, also i feel like he's keeping the ecchi way lower now.
Well it's still pretty good but it can be better i hope the author gets his shit together next volume.

I really hope this gets officially translated like the first books. Though what it really needs is a proper 12 episode anime starting from the beginning. I feel like we keep getting “the finger” in that regard, first with the music video, then with the anime that only covers the end of the story (what would have been Season 1).

Fed-Kun's army
this better goddman end with them a wrinkly old lesbian couple.

I dont think any girls that young are so prudish , normally if you are head over heels you damn right gobble each other up each other up any time you can. Its sweet and wholesome and perhaps japanese people are kinda prude ? Still more sexual tension would be nice for a more believable story , you dont need to show any juicy bits , just give the idea.

Still good stuff

What else can be said about the Kase-San and Yamada-San series? Nothing. It is a feel good type of series that takes a look and two girls as they stumble through a relationship where they kind of learn as you go. I know friends of my kid (real geeky bunch. hehe) who are the same way. I love this series for what it has as well as what it doesn't have, it kind of refreshing in a time where 12-13 year old's are giving bj's on the school bus. I am glad for what they focus on and that is their blossoming romance where they are constantly learning how to handle each moment, good or bad, each thing which comes up in their lives. I hope they deal with the whole "coming out" and everything that entails but I can see where maybe they leave it to more serious series, but we'll see. This is one of the best series, even in yuri, that I have ever read. Go Yamada!

I'm slowly becoming gay because of this lmao. Kase is so dreamy~

Users who are viewing this thread