Yamada to Kase-san. - Ch. 18 - The Flowerbed Prince and Kase-san

Fed-Kun's army
Kase, let me give one piece of advice on this one: don't. Yamada was nervous only because the dude is a celebrity she admires, she has no feelings for him. Do not be jealous because your girlfriend is hanging out with other people.

Man, is it just me or is the mangaka adding characters to make both of them jealous? First the roommate and now this dude. The moment I saw him, I knew there's gone be some jealousy. Thanks for the translation.

Aggregator gang
Dammit author, can't we go three chapters without another freaking jealousy/insecurity arc popping up?

Double-page supporter
On top of Kase-san being... frustrated?

For the love of god I hope Kase recognizes that the dude is a celebrity from TV and understands that Yamada is just spilling her spaghetti because she can put two and two together.

jk of course it's gonna be drama

Dex-chan lover
I think this is okay. I mean, if we're gonna have Yamada being jealous, it's only fair to have Kaze being jealous as well.

Dex-chan lover
Wait Yamada thought "Wait, i know him" "I know who that is". Does she mean "know that hes a Celebrity" or is it someone she knows personally and/or somebody who maybe even appeared somewhere in the Manga before?

@Der_Typ then she added that he's just like he is on TV, so i believe it was just her excitement from meeting a celebrity, not an actual acquaintance.
@1idd0kun then it will develop into a carnival of jealousy, with them being jealous in turns. This wicked cycle should be broken, because this story is already mostly driven by jealousy and misunderstanding, time for something new.

Users who are viewing this thread