Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 156 - Tokio-kun Wants To Stay By Chita-san's Side

Dex-chan lover
Oh great. Must we waste more time on this absolutely uninteresting character? Her only traits are being small, dumb and eating - she might as well be some kind of animal for all the input she actually offers. I genuinely can't wrap my head around why Tokio would even have any interest in her, not least because she clearly has none of the same in him.

Dex-chan lover
Is this how women feel when they say men can't see the hints they keep dropping?
Tokio keeps taking all these Ls. Why'd he have to pick the densest one?
I'll be praying for the day Chiho finally understands what he's trying to say, otherwise nothing short of straight up confessing will make her realize how this poor poor boy feels. Well, it's fun to watch these two, at the very least.

Addendum: I love this panel so much.
image.png

Looks like her behelit got activated

Dex-chan lover
Is this how women feel when they say men can't see the hints they keep dropping?
Tokio keeps taking all these Ls. Why'd he have to pick the densest one?
I'll be praying for the day Chiho finally understands what he's trying to say, otherwise nothing short of straight up confessing will make her realize how this poor poor boy feels. Well, it's fun to watch these two, at the very least.

Addendum: I love this panel so much.
image.png
I think rather than being dense, it's more like Chi trying to ignore it. She probably knew and understand Tokio's feeling toward her, but she think she's not ready to commit herself to a serious relationship. IIRC, Tokio once confessed to Chi-chan, but the way Chi-chan turned him down is kinda....improper, if I had to say.

Chii annoying as usual. If she was really a lesbian there would be a better way to phrase it, this seems more like a gag to me....
I dunno, portraying the side girl character as unappealing & unstable is pretty stock treatment of lesbians in straight manga. 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread