Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 68 - Cleaning With Anjou-san

Dex-chan lover
she really wants his D, huh? 😂 also, time for some cold showers for us all I think XD

Dex-chan lover
"i make sure everything's tidy down there"
flat,128x128,075,t.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, a gal that is cleaning with her man? That seems familiar and yet so different.

noooo please don't go cleaning with a gal... not again... please no!!! (end of flashback xD )

@bugcatcher06
There was another manga about cleaning with a gal.
The author was mad it was canned and he wrote a really protracted almost rape scene. I think it was called Gal ⭐ Cleaning or some such

Dex-chan lover
Manga got too much of a hard on of guys wanting to look up girls skirts or down their shirts. Unfortunately I had a bit too much of a perv's luck when I kept perversion to a minimum.

Dex-chan lover
@bugcatcher06
It was an awe-inspiring exercise of spite on the part of the author. Just look at this shit.
GAZE UPON HIS WORKS, YE MIGHTY, AND DESPAIR.
PYGUXDp.jpg

I never thought in a million years that I'd see the line "I guess it was too dirty for a clean freak like you" in a... uhh... suggestive way but here I am now.

Oh yeah I had just remembered that cleaning manga I thought I had forgotten already

I'm kind of digging the bit of goofiness we got to see with Seto in this chapter. his weird little "Fufufufu" laugh and the few frames with the him talking to the hair dye stain. I'm hoping this is a sign that he is loosening up a little bit more.

Double-page supporter
@UncleQ Glad I’m not the only one. People bash him for being “dense” and all that, but it’s cool to see him have some fun and be goofy like that.

@liquidsword Another thing I like was when he insulting himself on page 9 he actually stopped that dark train of thought himself for once. It's those little moments in these sort of love stories that keep me reading.

Contributor
OMG I think that's the very first time we've got an actual pantsu shot in this manga.

BANZAI (i guess)

fnSZxWx.png

Users who are viewing this thread