Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 76 - Seto-kun and the Golden Azazel

Aggregator gang
No surprise there but still pointing it out.
Still Stay by your side even when you're covered in dirt. Put a ring on her rn. She is a keeper of highest grade.

Aggregator gang
This kind of moment sometimes made me think why people prefer nagatoro over anjou for a gal manga. Anjou is better overall in premise and lead to a way healthier relationship compared to nagatoro.

Hopefully anjou will get her own anime :(

Dex-chan lover
PLEASE JUST MARRY HER

Use the golden tab thing as a makeshift ring or something
JUST DO IT

Aggregator gang
*inhale*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Tfw she's always smiling when she's with you.

When your having a shitty day, just someone appreciating something is good enough to make your whole day again

Aggregator gang
@bastyxx227 I don't mean to offend you but what do you like from nagatoro anyways? Seems to me it's just half-assed femdom turned romance halfway through. I can't even get past chapter 20 so I dropped it.

Dex-chan lover
@Nihilist1 I can answer that:

1) All of Nagatoro's teasing comes from a place of affection. It's never mean-spirited like with that shithead Takagi
2) In most of these instances, it's her way of trying to help him, like when she critiques his manga or starts modeling for him regularly so he can get better at drawing girls, or helps him be more sociable
3) The teasing also isn't one-sided. Senpai does come out of his shell around her and starts teasing her back in some instances, or responds in ways that have Nagatoro's teasing backfire on her.

Nagatoro falls in the same category as Anjou, where they are both attracted to their respective mc's and both are trying to support them in their own way. It's just the mc's are awkward and lack confidence so they're barely, if at all, picking up on their signals.

Dex-chan lover
...IDK, wasn't the christmas chapter this? or is it because we had those other chapters with the other characters that we're having a refresher so that from here on Seto starts to proactively look for ways to be with anjou? if they continue to play around with it even after this and christmas it'd be really saddening.

Users who are viewing this thread