Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

Aggregator gang
I swear, Seto has to come from a poor and or abusive home. We know nothing of his house or family. All he does is study but failed to get into the school he wanted, can he not study at home maybe? He doesn’t celebrate Christmas, barely has money, shit hair cut (maybe does it himself with an actual bowl). This kids got some back story we’re not getting yet. And We’re gonna need a tragedy tag when we find out.

If Seto were anything like a normie, even a manga normie, his reproductive system would have blown up like a Michael Bey movie in the last few pages.

I don't usually complain about translations, since it's free, but that first chapter is almost physically painful to read. Jumped to the last chapter, and the translation was better but in solid aussie-speak land. Think I'll pass on this one...

Double-page supporter
@Valinur The first 4 chapters and the last chapter are the only ones with bad translations. I assure you the rest are fine. If you have mangarock or another app/site like that, you can even find better translations for the first 4 chapters. You’re missing out IMO.

Chapter 46 translations looks lime that doujin with the australian accent mum and son thhing.

It bothers me how he gets riled up at the merest hint of cleavage when her thighs and ass are almost never not exposed to the world. This guy has his priorities backwards. That's probably why his life sucks.

Fed-Kun's army
Well looks like I'll have to download those chapters from some random other site apparently if I ever want to read 30-36.

Users who are viewing this thread