Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 181 - Men's Battle

Double-page supporter
He needs to take a punch to the face so he can realize that it’s not that bad. Then proceed to the fight.

Aggregator gang
All that training paid off and backup is slowly arriving but that doesn't mean Hodaka stays in the sidelines, I hope he joins next week too.

Dex-chan lover
He needs to take a punch to the face so he can realize that it’s not that bad. Then proceed to the fight.
For most street fights, if you can take a punch, you have the advantage. Assuming one-on-one and no weapons, since those matter more. Most people aren't that tough after getting hit in the face. Those who are, are those to watch out for, since they have experience.

Dex-chan lover
NGL I wish Saotome fucked him up, even if accidentally/instinctually. I mean Kodera just said she liked him, and this man watches her get pushed and doesn't retaliate. Truly bitch incarnate.

Once AGAIN it's up to best girl Itachi to save the day. She must be in constant pain from carrying this manga on her back.

Dex-chan lover
I completely forgot that training was more than just building stamina lmaoo

Please for the love of God let him have this moment

Dex-chan lover
Shark week came early this year, and some idiots dropped blood on the water. I can't wait for the carnage that's coming.

Dex-chan lover
Ok who is gonna use the chains and who is gonna get the bat? Hmm... what other stereotype weapons should be in this delinquent street fight??
Knuckle dusters of course. And broken bottles, somehow conveniently appearing in the scene.
Plus since this is a japanese delinquent fight, someone must have a bokken or shinai.

Aggregator gang
It may seem like BS, but it isn't.
Practice them enough and those forearm blocks become a reflex you don't have to think about.
I have a somewhat violent older sister, who has on multiple occasions gone to smack me after I mouthed off and hurt her wrist on one of my forearms when I blocked it.

Aggregator gang
Don't tell me. He throws no punches but he'll get mad shouting "Stop fighting guys" with tears in his eyes like a ...

Ugh, My head hurts with this guy.

I get the girls are supposed to be tough, but all that awareness progress and body training for him to still has zero back bone?

Maybe I am asking for too much and trying to rush his progress but dam it's frustrating.
Maybe It's not a matter of backbone.

Maybe Saotome is just a good man who does not want to hurt people.

After all, all wise men fear three things.
The sea, in a storm.
A night with no moon,
And the Anger of a Gentle Man.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe It's not a matter of backbone.

Maybe Saotome is just a good man who does not want to hurt people.

After all, all wise men fear three things.
The sea, in a storm.
A night with no moon,
And the Anger of a Gentle Man.
I respect that.

Yet this is not about the desire to hurt people, this is about not wanting your own people hurt.

The "Anger of a Gentleman" being missing is the point.

This event should've been his next growth arc after being brought to anger from watching his friend get hurt.

Maybe itachi will call him out on it. She'll get pissed that her friends little bro was more of a friend than the MC was.

Maybe little bro will call him out on it. Pointing out that if he wasn't here, then none of the girls would be physically safe.

But it's as I said, maybe I am asking for too much and rushing his progress.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I respect that.

Yet this is not about the desire to hurt people, this is about not wanting your own people hurt.

The "Anger of a Gentleman" being missing is the point.

This event should've been his next growth arc after being brought to anger from watching his friend get hurt.

Maybe itachi will call him out on it. She'll get pissed that her friends little bro was more of a friend than the MC was.

Maybe little bro will call him out on it. Pointing out that if he wasn't here, then none of the girls would be physically safe.

But it's as I said, maybe I am asking for too much and rushing his progress.
I see where you are coming from. I suppose it's not known yet how this is supposed to go.

That said, it would feel a bit out of left field if saotome just started beating ass out of nowhere.

I'm afraid of what it might take for that to happen.
What level of fuck around has to happen before they find out, if you will.

Dex-chan lover
This is the most interesting chapter all year. I'm actually fully invested in what happens next.

Users who are viewing this thread