Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 201 - When the cat's away...

Dex-chan lover
Ushigome & everyone worked hard to make this project, and those f***ers would dare to ruin it all ?
That's so messed up. They do not only deserve a beating at this point. I'm voting in favor of mass murder.
I agree

Also, Mom and the other gym girl are at the festival too...they are going to be beaten to a pulp

Dex-chan lover
This whole B-plot with the boys is so stupid to think about.

"Bro, a bunch of girls beat us up, please help us beat them up at their public school festival!"
"Okay, I'll grab a buddy of mine and we'll beat up these girls for you, at their school, in public. Literally nothing can go wrong"

They're not even planning on fighting Hanako who has a reputation, so what exactly do they get out of this if they win, what then? In the eyes of the general public, nobody looks hard punching a girl.

Dex-chan lover
So like, these dumbasses think they're going to be fine fighting these girls to get back at them, because Hanako isn't there? Like, even if they do somehow succeed in doing some dumb shit (doubt, they hella outnumbered), do they seriously believe Hanako wouldn't come and wreck their shit anyway? They KNOW she's doing the maid cafe with the other girls. So they KNOW this is her turf. Fuck around and find out next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread