Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 213 - The Answer

Dex-chan lover
Is refusing to date because you want to focus on school/work/hobby/etc. a valid excuse? Yes.

Is the excuse deeply unsatisfying to this story? The fuck, yes!

There wasn't a high chance for the MC to say yes to the confession, but I wanted the MC to be aware of the feelings of his harem and start locking a girl down. Him saying he just want to be focusing on fashion at the moment, is a bleh answer.

We'll see how this vote for leadership will develop. Come on, MC wake up.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
He want to stick to give it all in fashion, it's valid.
Doing that, he fear that he can't give enough attention to a gf, ok.
But I'm mad about the author. He made Saotome think that he has been manipulated in the end again (poor Kujaku, she doesn't deserve that treatment) after 200+chapter.

Last edited:
"She tricked me with her confession into running for stuco, there are no f33ls involved ...
What does he need, a speeding train-slap in the face, to wake up?

Dex-chan lover
I think we can all say the general consensus of this chapter is how poorly the author conveys this to us the reader. This being satome's relationships and the lack of through out the story.

The way it's phrased here feels more like the author shutting down any progression for the next school year= maybe another 100+ chapters vs in a better series. where this would be more respectable because it wasn't put on airs, they didn't have 9+ girls going for him and it wasn't 100+ chapters.

While prez did what she did with genuine sorrow in her heart the author has written the series to be more frustrating than understandable and genuine. I can respect a person who focuses on their ideals, but satome is living in a story where he's constantly berated by "tricks" from most of the girls.

Dex-chan lover
Good for him.
He made a choice and is sticking to it (sort of). Not like there won't be more women added to his harem.
Edit; Also, should have ended after chapter 65.

I think we can all say the general consensus of this chapter is how poorly the author conveys this to us the reader. This being satome's relationships and the lack of through out the story.

The way it's phrased here feels more like the author shutting down any progression for the next school year= maybe another 100+ chapters vs in a better series. where this would be more respectable because it wasn't put on airs, they didn't have 9+ girls going for him and it wasn't 100+ chapters.

While prez did what she did with genuine sorrow in her heart the author has written the series to be more frustrating than understandable and genuine. I can respect a person who focuses on their ideals, but satome is living in a story where he's constantly berated by "tricks" from most of the girls.
That his take away was "Was this whole thing a trick?" really took me out of it. He broke her heart. Just really poor. I will say, making such a late addition feel so important and giving emotional weight to her is impressive but I almost don't care (overall) about what happens next*. One thing I realised. Hanako called it. 1000% called it. Does she realise she lost too though?

Dex-chan lover
Thank goodness he turned her down for fashion rather than the 'I'm not good enough' reason he's been clinging to to ignore all the others. Back to same old, same old, no hopes of a slight change in dynamics by a brief relationship we all know wouldn't have been endgame. Honestly hurts to see her crying, she's the best girl in it now.

Dex-chan lover
Now imagine if another girl decides to try her best and confess, and Saotome goes "her feelings seems genuine, but ut was the same for Kujaku senpai, and it turned out she only wanted to make me join the student council...I won't let myself be tricked again".

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is killing the guy, but if he really wanted to get a girl he could, easily. He's really in it for the fashion, I can't drag a guy for following his passion. Of all the tropes, this one is not that bad.
except when he inevitably ends up with Hanako, he's face will be getting so much slaps, he'll be in a coma, not a fashion career

Users who are viewing this thread