Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Trauma

Group Leader
@burningknuckle The title, was a play on ideas. There COULD have been trauma, if Kuzuhana and Takae hadnt been the ones to find things out. Also, if you were paying attention to Aoi, she is sympathetic to the MCs plight. yes, she does not like him, (yet), but she understands how much stress he must be under. So in reality, Trauma is almost a gag.

Dex-chan lover
While the majority of the chapter was surprisingly great. With people not behaving like complete morons, even the antagonist being somewhat smart, the reason she hated boys is because some girls were talking behind her back? What?

Dex-chan lover
Guess the blessing of the Reiwa era is allowing girls in a harem manga to be intellectual humans. Nice and also seems like Aoi wants to learn more about our MC. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So...the reason she hated boys is because some girls were talking behind her back? What? How the fuck is this a trauma?

Contributor
Common sense and rational judgment? In a harem romcom?

theschool.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The last page
My fucking sides hahahaha
But hey he's got a fucking point

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, the author has given the girls the power of common sense and just violence. They're too strong.

Dex-chan lover
This aint no harem, the girls are outright competing for the only source of testosterone .

I had to make my first comment ever on this site just to say HOW FUCKING SHOCKED I AM. These people actually think like rational humans!? Unbelievable...

Dex-chan lover
Reasoning in my harem manga? Blasphemy.

About the girl with supposed trauma, my opinion is, like any teen in her formative years they are figuring out many things she had the boys attention even if she herself didn't wake he interest to boys yet ( if she is gay i can't say it ), the thing with the memory is that she knew boys had an interest in her, she "dumped" one and girls from her class started talking behind her back and like any teen, any shame in that age can have strange effects ( it varies from person to person sure ).

And most of all even if you have doubts and call stupidity in her supposed trauma ( can't say i don't see why ) remember she didn't plan this little prank, she didn't know about it and clearly didn't approve, she doesn't like him as a boy but she doesn't have anything against him as a person so i think it is pretty reasonable in a way, if she was actively trying to do him wrong i would understand hate here but she seems a good girl.

Dex-chan lover
Its almost as if you dont actually need dumb characters making cheap dramas and misunderstandings to keep your story going.

Users who are viewing this thread