Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - The day before the festival. How's everyone feeling?

@Raydnt

I have no idea what the series is about but a comment on Runway de Warette's Mangadex page links this Wattpad with the chapters if you're interested:
https://www.wattpad.com/user/lolfoools

Edit: seems to not have everything actually :(

I wonder if the Ushigome dress will tear off and show her breasts since she didn't put on a bra to make the final test and all, and everyone outside the harem team will say that it is Saotome's fault

Dex-chan lover
DAMMIT am i the only one that really was hoping we would get to see the dresses this chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
Anybody else think that Itachi has a nicer rack than they last recall?

Likely something will happen with the dress yes.
But considering this manga is always brushing away big dramas in a fast way, probably nothing that terrible, that will be settled quickly.

Dex-chan lover
anyone can tell me the reason why Shark girl also become a model for him?

Dex-chan lover
@bejad007 obviously for this
BgV37qQ.png

(yes I know it's ugly, it took me like 10 second to edit this thing in paint 3d)

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro
Eh I think ill be okay.
Rules say linking to external sites via advertising redirects isnt allowed, whatever that means.

Its not like im trying to advertise anything, just providing an option since mangadex cant

Its not like kissmanga, where I got permabanned for linking to mangadex since kissmanga didnt have the chapters for this one series.

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt Yeah, I know the rules don't specifically outline this for some reason but I'm pretty sure I've seen people moderated for it anyway. There's another line of interest that might be related?
Chapters from groups linking to group sites which adopt excessive profiteering techniques are not allowed. Examples include (but are not limited to) adblocker-blockers, pop-ups and pop-unders.
The other aggregators aren't really the "group's site" most of the time per se, so it seems like there's room for a grey area there, but if they still have the kinds of advertising mentioned there it's probably just sort of included. I'm not sure if any of them I've had to check stuff on when it's not on here don't use pop ups at all, for instance. The sites like that almost always seem to have redirects on them too, so it might be they're just splitting the difference between the one you mentioned and the one I quoted but haven't written out a specific line about it because it still sort of falls under the "spirit" of those two lines.

Dex-chan lover
@MRain
holo-fan fellas spotted!!!

well, 90% of this website dweller might be the same case. so not that rare I think(?)

Dex-chan lover
When are this girls going to realize this kid is gay ?? ( or half way there ) all the flags are up and calling this harem is hilarous at this point

Users who are viewing this thread