Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 20 Ch. 200 - Final Night: And Then

Group Leader
Well was a nice ending, not the best but thats fine. I wanted to see more of the other vampires and all... felt a bit rushed but fine... Wanted more romance between them oof =x

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, they still in good terms, she even accepts drinking his blood in a bag, they play and joke around like always and even she openly admits that he is the one that she loves. Same for Kou.

To me, this is a good ending. Every other thing in the manga is just secondary, what matters is their relationship, mature and never changing.

Like she said, until death do us apart, as in let’s make the best out of this while we can. Nothing else matters.

i will forever love this manga.

Now that it is over, I can honestly say the author rushed the story to finish at 200. There are legit questions unanswered and we didn't even see many important characters for a long. We don't know what happened to them or what happens to main duo afterwards. I wish we have more chapters to explore and get a proper ending like Kou stops ageing (or at least slowly) because of Nazuna is a natural born vampire. I don't know. There could be many explanations for them but we did get a vaugue, almost to continue ending. I hope the author has a future plans for this series because I couldn't even get close what I imagined.

Dex-chan lover
Typical modern romance-tease bs that just treads water for 200 chapters. I'm so glad I didn't waste my time reading this. How much of a schmuck do yoou have to be to tune into this for 200 chapters just for this mealy-mouthed, facile ending just being strung along.
You must be a retard to be like that.

Dex-chan lover
Uk07FGq.png

Considering this author's past works.... this ending really isn't that bad at all. Overall it was pretty meh. It started out pretty well and then hit some really low lows which it never recovered from.

Dex-chan lover
Ended on a sweeter brand of bittersweet than anticipated, but I still feel like there coulda been a bit more.

Regardless, still an extremely enjoyable series overall. Hope the inevitable volume extras give us one more look at these two jerks being cute.

Dex-chan lover
So they maintain their love in spite of the multiple issues (him aging and presumably eventually dying despite still being a half vampire, and her having a violent compulsion to succ). I like that, it’s realistically sad instead of having everything resolve neatly and perfectly.

Dex-chan lover
Typical modern romance-tease bs that just treads water for 200 chapters. I'm so glad I didn't waste my time reading this. How much of a schmuck do yoou have to be to tune into this for 200 chapters just for this mealy-mouthed, facile ending just being strung along.
You must be a retard to be like that.
Modern? Motherfucker didn't read old Manga it seems, do you know how many mangas used to end when the main couple had their first kiss?

Dex-chan lover
I liked it, they are pretty much a couple already, there was no need for a marriage chapter or anything like that, they will try to be happy together while he tries to manage his half vampire thing.
Could have been better? Not going to deny that, but it's not a bad ending, the only thing I would have liked more was if they talked about her being an half vampire more that part was the most unexplored one and genuinely needed more chapters.

Looks like I was right and it ended basically like his previous work. She goes away, a few years pass, then she comes back and BOOM they're back together and will be together forever! Win! Good job!

Ugh. I guess it was happy, but the author REALLY needs to get better at these endings.

Dex-chan lover
Play Tag until Death do us part...
I like that, I think most expected some sad ending where one of them die or maybe both, or maybe they just never see each other again, but now they can kinda be together forever even if they can't go all the way because it would kill them.
Its a kind of mid-point that may seems half-assed narration-wise but I find it fitting for those two characters.

Thanks you for translating this to the end, it was one hell of a ride !!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread