Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - When I become an adult

Dex-chan lover
@Umetsu
>Honestly, in this story you can change "vampires" into "criminals" and?.. nothing changes!

Last I heard a robber that stops robbing people wont die. A robber wont live forever as well. A robber wont be able to do things like fly and manipulate people too. A robber also wont stay youthful. Lol. Are you like for real now?

Generalizing 100.
But bro not all humans are good. You saw one fault then made it a reference for all.
"Justice"

Contributor
@Sonaldo First, don't take my words up to the letter, literally.
Second, robbing - for money, money - for live(baying food, for example) = taking blood - for live. Didn't you see similarity?
Third, "live forever" - there is no prof, for now at least, that they live forever.
Fourth, freely fly at the night - riding bike at full, at night (usually it like this, at this type of stories).
Fifth, "manipulate people" - like didn't you know about all sorts of scammers, that do this for far more cruel stuff, like, rewrite the apartment ownership for themself, demand a large amount of money (for the treatment of a child who does not exist, for example), etc. No need to be vamp for that. And, btw, they don't have this type of power in this story.

Dex-chan lover
@Umetsu
Lol. Go back to r/im14andthisisdeep dude.

>First, don't take my words up to the letter, literally.

Then how am I supposed to interpret what you said genius? You literally wrote "you can change the vampires in manga to criminals and nothing will change". But the fact is everything will change. So tell me how am I supposed to take your words?

>Second, robbing - for money, money - for live(baying food, for example) = taking blood - for live. Didn't you see similarity?

No I dont because there's none. Robbers wont die if they stopped stealing. Vampires in this manga literally need blood to survive. Like they turn into rabid feral beings if they are deprived of blood. Tell me any robbers that act that way if they stopped stealing.

>Third, "live forever" - there is no prof, for now at least, that they live forever.

Literally mentioned in the manga in earlier chapters lol. I mean what other proof do you need?

>Fourth, freely fly at the night - riding bike at full, at night (usually it like this, at this type of stories).

Lol what? Are you mentally challenged?

>Fifth, "manipulate people" - like didn't you know about all sorts of scammers, that do this for far more cruel stuff, like, rewrite the apartment ownership for themself, demand a large amount of money (for the treatment of a child who does not exist, for example), etc.

What? The vampires in this manga can literally charmed you or anyone into doing what they want. Turning then into literal slaves. Equating that to scammers are pretty funny. Last I checked, not everyone can be scammed.

>And, btw, they don't have this type of power in this story.

And btw, did you forget about menhera kun? Lol.

Contributor
@Sonaldo i see, you don't want argue about stuff, you just want to push your point of view, than we stop here.
P.S.: re-read manhera arc - they just sweet talk vulnerable people, that's all.

Dex-chan lover
@Umetsu
Lol. Never saw this before.

>i see, you don't want argue about stuff, you just want to push your point of view, than we stop here.

The same can be said about you man. Heck, you're the one that stopped refuting my points. So who exactly is just pushing his view really?

But nevermind mate. It's all good. Have a nice day. And maybe think before you write a comment okay?

Double-page supporter
so he had to stop and act like a grown up and consider why he's doing what he wants and the repercussions, and because of that he's slapped with reality and completely thrown for a loop

THIS MANGA IS SO GOOD GUYS
IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD THE WRITING IS PHENOMENAL

Fed-Kun's army
"Akira could have ben hurt..."
And who's idea was to go to school at night, huh? Who wanted to check on that rumor, huh?
I swear, every side character is a fucking hypocrite in this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread