Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - When I become an adult

The real answer is "Because they will kill me if I am not one within a year." but I don't know if he remembers that right now.

Aggregator gang
If the author pulls some moralfaggotry and have the MC be all "I have all the freedom I want, I'm fine with being human." I'll be royally pissed. Don't put your morals in a manga about a qt small titty vampire (essentially) gf.

Dex-chan lover
It's something he's alluded to, but I like how he's called out and so has to deal with that question, but if you've been paying attention, you'll realize that he does have an answer:

He wants to turn into a vampire to turn other people into vampires who are living miserable lives. This notion was demonstrated with the office lady and to a lesser extent Akira, when he promised the former that he would turn her into one and the latter that he would protect her from the vampires in a year. It's a some damn good writing, though.

Dex-chan lover
It's just like when you go to your kitchen and open the fridge... You forget and then you close the fridge!

Dex-chan lover
ironic enough the friend will probably turn into a vampire first, it was heavily implied he's target (maybe dating) the vampire that we haven't seen so far

Dex-chan lover
Loving the development of the characters, slow but steady and good, asking the real question. In other stories, these questions would be brushed off but the author is keeping them alive but with subtlety, still hoping he turns in a vampire, he would be a good person to have around helping people with his almost indifferent but gentle way of seeing things.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroww wtf why make a history if not to convey a point? There's an interesting discussion being brought up here, one that's being present since chapter one, you just didn't notice. If that's not what you want, there's thousands of slice of life manga out there that never go anywhere nearly this interesting.

Double-page supporter
@Kuroww
The fact this manga is basically just
manga about a qt small titty vampire (essentially) gf
to you makes me wonder if you literally skipped straight to chapter 41. So many of the previous arcs have revolved around these concepts that the MC is now really thinking about.

@Tamerlane
I was thinking the same. At first, I was expecting something in line with a vampire harem, but after the whole stalker friend arc, I think we're going to get more of a camaraderie type thing. Not sure if that's really the word I'm looking for, but basically I can see the MC just gathering a group of lost people living miserable lives and instilling into them that bit of freedom in their lives.

Feels like this is a lead up to the end. Or at least something that heavily contributes to it.

Good to see some self reflection on a huge decision that was being brushed aside.

Also, did they mention if they age after they've been turned? Fourteen is a hard age to be stuck as for an eternity.

Contributor
Kou better stay on this path of rejecting his humanity or I will be very disappointed in this non-payoff.

Double-page supporter
@bejad007 xDDD
c48.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, and Nazuna is down for sex... As usual.

I can't believe I did forgot about that part. About her being horni 0n mªin to hide her embarassament. Not seeing her like that for a few weeks can truly change your perception on her character. Fuck my memory by the way.

@Sollertia JUST WHAT I WAS THINKING. If it's not that, it might have been a bug tho. But the detective doesn't seem too interested in knowing what the relationship between Nazuna and Kou it's truly like, and more in just exterminating them vamps

Just found this manga and I'm so impressed by how the author transformed a generic as hell premise into an intriguing read. Dagashi Kashi bored me with all the sweets exposition, but this one has me hooked with all the drama and storylines going on.

Man, I like everyone in this story, even the berserk vampire - dude chose to resist for 10 years instead of finding victims.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what to think either, boy.
I mean, what if someone suddenly questioned my life's aim? I'd need time to think. And booze, definitely.

Users who are viewing this thread