Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - When I reincarnated, I found Myself in a 4 ½ Tatami Room with a Harem

MD@Home
@Wu

it's still NTR no matter how you look at it.

this is literally the plot for me, myself & irene.

Kz3

WTF WHO IS THE MF AND WHAT DID THEY DID TO OUR BOI RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
That was fucking stupid. Even if it's a fake out they just did another fake out like 2-3 chps ago. Also it's totally NTR, do not @ me.

Dex-chan lover
Even if this is just a bait and not ntr
Its still not something anyone wants to see
Honestly a rly poor move from the author

I miss the early chapters

Dex-chan lover
author sure truIy a trash in human format
fetchimage

cant wait for imouto to be enraged tbh

aight let's not get hasty here bois, maybe this is only an illusion or some kind of plot-twist or somethin developed by the "mangaka" to persuade us readers and judging from the comments, yes or shit's about to go down in the next chapter

Aggregator gang
Haven't seen a chapter drop my ranking for a series this fast since Gal☆Cleaning.

Actual hot garbage.

and i don't know much about ntr perspective since i don't put in a realistic way because it's fictional to lot of extent, because in this case, this man who dies and revive through kazu's body is STILL KAZU'S BODY physically and genetically speaking, it's just the mind has been taken but also in other case kazu will be held responsible and the man who has overtaken kazu's body will get punish, also i'm thinking right, he got revived again in kazu's body just to test him, or more specifically "god" is testing him or am i just speculating to much hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread