Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Lust Unleashed Upon the 4 ½ Tatami Room

Damn. I binged the whole thing and this is what I have to wait for 3 months? Why? Is there a novel for it. Anybody please.

Dex-chan lover
2o138l.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Uh . . . wasnt this supposed to be a comedy? Did i miss like . . . 50 chapters or something?

Dex-chan lover
Thoughts of the day: What if whoever did something to MC to cause this supposed "Personality Shift," didn't cause a personality shift at all, but instead, split the suicide guy's soul in two, putting one half inside of MC's body and allowing him to take control of MC? Having read the entirety of the last chapter, the "Personality Shift" is nothing more than a theory that the MC's father has come to suspect is the case of the MC's sudden change, based on how the suicide person answered him when asked if he was his (the father) son.

I've seen too many anime, hentai, manga, and doujinshis to not completely rule out the possibility of MC's body being controlled by the suicide guy's soul, even though the suicide guy's body seems to have the same person occupying it. For instance, there's this fun little doujinshi where the MC points his phone's camera at someone, and while the app on his phone allows him to take over the target's body, his own body is left with an alternate version of himself, one who doesn't know about the app, while the target's soul is forced into being dormant until the MC leaves the target's body. And this is only one of many examples I have seen over the years.

Fed-Kun's army
When author decides to make a turn of events like this, where the whole mood/tone in the story changes, is a huge bet, whether the readers like it or not. Since this manga has been fairly decent, light hearted, and funny, I think this change was totally needles risk, since I think there's more to lose than gain, when you kick out the formula that works, and take a gamble w/ something totally different.

My first thoughts were, that my heart bleeds for all the japanese guys, who used their own money and time to buy this manga's physical copy, and by the end of this chapter, just basically thought that "fuck I hate this garbage so much, screw you author"..

I haven't paid a cent/yen to read this, so I've only lost my time on this. (which is on it self more valuable than money, depending how you think about it).

My main thoughts after reading these later few chapters honestly are, that this art style is wasted on this writing.
This author at his best, is an average story creator, and on his worst, a really bad one. That's just my opinion, but that's how I felt.

@Astra_Starwalker I was thinking the same (I posted a wall the the differents theories, infos and whatnot) But I don't think it's true since the MC Body and whoever is controlling it knew the Fullname of the MC while all the girls only called his first name

Dex-chan lover
@Framzo They were both sent to the hospital, though, and I am sure that he would have been able to read his chart, or be referred to by the nurse with the MC's full name before-hand.
There's also the possibility that, assuming that my theory is correct and that this suicide guy's soul is occupying both bodies while keeping the MC's soul in a sleep-like state, that the suicide guy would be able to scrounge up various memories from the MC's past from certain trigger words.
Regardless, though, I think it is still too early for any non-Japanese Manga readers to conclude that this is just a "Personality Shift" as the father suspects it to be.

@Astra_Starwalker True I forgot that the MC body was taken to the hospital which covers for the potentials plot holes that this would bring, making this theory as viable as the others and this would also make sense.
I have to agree with you, I'm still not convinced that the personality shift is the explaination, I mean this is the author of Tomodachi Game, so giving us fake clues is something that he is good at.

edit: Iv'e checked and can't find the part where they say the MC body got taken to the hospital, if you have the page or something and you can point me to it, not trying to dismantle your theory since I'm still not sure at all but that would be a extra clue to add and think about.
I'll probably reread the last couples of chapters when new chapter.
Also I've tried splitting square box (inner though/ potentially narrator) and dialogue to try and get some "new angles". in sqaure boxes the full name keep getting mentioned while he doesn't much in dialogue, don't know if this has any impact but I'm trying what I can to try and get to the end of it
/shrug

Thanks for the data input tho, having more data to work with is really good with these types of "puzzles"

Dex-chan lover
@Framzo Alright, I skimmed the last chapter, it turns out that there isn't anything mentioning whether MC ended up in the hospital or not, but he does have a bandage on his head.
That bandage is what lead me to think he ended up in the hospital, as it stands to reason that anyone involved in an accident like the one the two had been in would be sent to the hospital for a check-up.
That, coupled with my experience when I crashed my car and the police showed up on the scene, I was taken to the hospital even though I was mostly just shaken from the accident, had no obvious wounds, and didn't seem to be in much pain other than a slight ache in my neck. They wanted me to go get checked for a possible concussion from the whip-lash that I had suffered during the collision when my head quickly got yanked backward after being thrown forward.
Makes me pretty sure that he would have been taken to the hospital, and possibly even stayed over the night, or at least been at the hospital for a little while for monitoring, before he was written out.

Dex-chan lover
@Framzo I'm writing this message after my two previous ones seem to have been removed somehow, not surprising with how unstable MangaDex is.
After skimming the last two chapters, I found that they don't definitively mention that both of them got sent to the hospital, so I can't tell you for absolute certainty that both of them did end up at the hospital, or not. However, I can say that you would usually be sent to the hospital for a check-up in this kind of accident, just like how I got sent to the hospital to be checked for a possible concussion after I crashed my car and the police showed up, even though I had no visible wounds and only a slightly aching neck after it had gotten whiplash during the crash. Because of this, I can still assume that they were both taken to the hospital and, the MC having only minor injuries, only the other guy got signed into the hospital for a longer period of time due to his more severe wounds. During this time going to the hospital, and staying at the hospital for the check-up, I also assume that the other guy could also figure out the name of the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread