Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Lust Unleashed Upon the 4 ½ Tatami Room

I love how the score just dropped for this manga. Personally, I'm enjoying it a lot, and I'm so jaded to this kind of stuff considering all the doujins I read.

I'm so happy this is basically pirating because it means I don't have to give money to this trash story and that's on baby 😊

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna be one of these 12-year olds that whines about NTR because they can't separate fiction from reality, but iI do have a problem with the story relying on massive copouts. After this how are you ever supposed to take the story seriously when you know by now the authors just gonna wave drama away?

@ Trippersigs22 How is he waving drama away? Nothing has been proven or resolved other than it isn't someone else using his body but a different personality of himself

Aww look at all these babies who cant separate fiction from reality crying about NTR that never happened and downvoting the manga like the idiots that they are.

Supporter
So basically the real MC is still not going to have sex with any of these girls, this story is pretty much the reason for the low birth rate in Japan. Apparently you can't have sex unless you are evil or drunk and fuck your friend in his ass.

So it's just that his horniness was driven to the max. But that still does not explain why he considered himself the salary man.

so basically its the mc buts it not the mc is this guy but its actually not that guy its the mc but its not the mc but it is the mc you get it now?

Dex-chan lover
Dammit truck-kun you broke this man kind hearted personality.

edit: while we waiting, someone should translate "Karma na Skill de Musou suru Isekai Harem Kaitoudan"
same artist but different author at least.

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't get a thing about the plot, and I don't like where the story is going...

But I'm curious.

Hopefully this won't become the 100th Hentai borderline manga, but a interesting Ecchi/Harem instead.

Users who are viewing this thread