Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Lust Unleashed Upon the 4 ½ Tatami Room

Dex-chan lover
more power to ya TLs, but I think this is where I stop
and also memorise the author's name
and also take multiple cyanide pills

i was this close to break my laptop because cp 13 and cp 14 and also the lag fro m my laptop

@Derpthenerd Damn right. Boycott time, so young sane authors have a chance he doesn't deserve.

Idk and idc what the hell happened to the a*hole since Gun xClover, but I'm not touching any of his work with a 7' pole ever again.
Good job, author-kun. Retirement time for you.

Oh, yeah, thank you for the very good work and the fair warnings, terriblycompetentscans 😁

Dex-chan lover
This one's for you TL, going to post here so we can beat last chapter's comment section.

Dex-chan lover
man what the fuck, i was reading this because it was funny but these last few chapters have been fucked. and it doesn't even feel like there was any buildup to it

@Asaroki weren't you reading the chapter. It's not his desires but rather being controlled by using another personality on him. Basically it's not the real MC we know doing all that sht.

Aggregator gang
Kudos for the translation team for going through this shit, i Mean just reading it is shitty enough, imagine hours and hours translating and rereading this intolerable garbage for the sake of us readers.

What the hell, author? It was good enough as is, why'd you have to make it weird ?

@xyzzy the works you mentioned already have a very dark premise from the beginning. Now you take a romcom lighthearted harem and late into the manga, you suddenly shift tones to something dark like rape and brainwashing, obv people will be pissed. Your examples are flawed.

Dang, this got dark way too quick. I took the translator’s advice cause I didn’t want to see the rape or anything. I honestly hope that the next chapters go back to being lighthearted, cause this is just not it

Honestly I sympathize with the TL team for putting up with this crap, author really took off their undies and unleashed a metre long dung on their work, I’ve honestly never seen a manga/manhua/manhwa go to shit that quickly

Dex-chan lover
If we are talking about suspects my guess is ether the beast girl or the other oni sister their motivation could be the beast girl wanting to fuck real bad but kinda messed up cause he didn’t fuck her the oni sister would want to cancel the engagement of her other sister making the MC look like a strong man(by fucking every humanoid species) could help her cause

@xyzzy It’s a matter of the tone shift like is Uzaki stops visiting senpai and play with someone else or if in Redo of a healer he stops his revenge half way and goblin slayer decide to be a pure slice of life anime.

Those sudden change doesn’t make sense unless properly set up

There wasn't any cuckshit in Gun x Clover. In Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki the MC is a chad who gets all the women. I only read these two other works of the author. How the hell could I have predicted this shitty asspull of a plot twist?

I'm furious at how these last two chapters fucked up the formerly amusing story. I don't want to drop this title, but the author really makes it difficult for me not to.

Please let the next chapters, whenever they might get released, be better than this shit here...

Thank you TL team for the disclaimer. As much as I like reading forced sex on hentai manga, I don't want that stuff to pour into a 'normal' one. Let extreme stuff be on the extreme things. If only the personality/ego is still the same as the original, I wouldn't mind reading through it.

Dex-chan lover
More than anything, I dont get why the stupid tonal shift and ntr bait. Did the author just decide it would be fun to spit on his readers? Feels very Gal Cleaning intentionally shooting itself in the foot. Much better ways to create drama in a light hearted series.

Users who are viewing this thread