Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Lust Unleashed Upon the 4 ½ Tatami Room

Dex-chan lover
Everybody talking about how the author baited us...

No?? It's still fucking gross and awful,maybe worse?

How the fuck is rape any better than NTR rape? What is wrong with you people. I bet y'all like Redo of Healer too

I bet once this is resolved, mc loses all his memories and there's a panel with exaggerated facial expression of regret and possible screaming because he doesn't remember all the sex.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the disclaimers!

Has the MC banged the female characters before these two chapter? I don’t remember him going all the way with any of them.

Dex-chan lover
@stewmberto
Raping is a-okay as long as MC is the one doing it but if a female character even smiles at another dude than MC then all hell breaks loose...
Some people here are just fucked up...

Dex-chan lover
didn't realize this has the same author as Dead Tube.... now I'm somewhat more interested at how terrible things will get...

Dex-chan lover
Even knowing that it's still him, at least sorta him, that doesn't make me feel much better. :/

So the mc is raping girls because another girl in the building is making him do it. Now I need to check the comment section and see how many people arent 'angry' anymore lmao

Dex-chan lover
I'm still annoyed at most of the characters who didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Fed-Kun's army
It's not NTR rape but blackmail rape ? I guess everything is fine then ?

Dex-chan lover
Nope, still sucks. Dammit not the elf. I mean the elf but not like this

Dex-chan lover
This is still crazy abrupt. There's no build up at all? Or maybe... The yandere girl was the one doing it?

It's NTR with a slight of "Hey it's not, you know"

But it is, with the different "person" inside and motive after all.

My question is, why the fuck he imagined going into Isekai as a salary man when he's not one?

@stewmberto, @jazz9, @Digi-Lib
The trick here is to realize "better" means different things if we're dealing with real life (better = less harmful) and fiction (better = more enjoyable). Even if real life rape is way more atrocious than any NTR shit, fictional rape usually makes better stories, and NTR has been overdone to exhaustion.

And I still think the author will pull an "actually this was just a dream" sort of move.

"Oh what a relief! It's not NTR! It's just rape, blackmail and manipulation!"

YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING NUTS!

Users who are viewing this thread