Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Lust Unleashed Upon the 4 ½ Tatami Room

Dex-chan lover
So kinda saved since its still him, wonder who made him like that. Could it be the one that made the potion? She is kinda fully in love with him and was jelly about him fucking Ogre girl?

I'm just glad i don't have to see the mc self cuckolding himself to the point he graduate his virginity with the help of a man. That was just pathetic. Also, go read something else instead of this isekai trash if you want a decent story. Lol at the people acting like the plot actually took off at some point.

Dex-chan lover
Not NTR but his personality took traits from the injured guy and become a new personality where his memories include the other guys memories and non of his own and committed NTR? What? Wait wait wait are you telling me one of the other residents wether it’s for War or because she was so desperate for the D just opted to customize his personality so she could get fucked somehow by him? Well it still feels very very NTR! The only way I will not drop it is if he gets his memories back and continue to still be somewhat like this! If he stops that just means some other guy took his body and committed NTR fully! If he gets his memories back with or without the other guy memories then continue to behave like this then that means it will be easier for me to believe that’s just MC deep down with memories of another guy just a changed changed man, rather than another guy in MC body(which I sure hope it ain’t)

I'm just here enjoying the chaos this latest plot has created within this comment section.

yep, i was expecting something wrong with the last chapter because there's no such thing in their world that would swap their souls and whatnot since their world isn't Magic, but the other world is and the nightmare from the other chapter was quite something too. so i am expecting something like the demon king to do something about it like last time since she has been missing for quite a while now since the last incident.

Dex-chan lover
Welp.

I waited like I said I would, and can now judge the thing with perspective.

This is not series-ruining bad. But it is not good either. So, this goes on my Plan To Read pile to stew for a few more releases until I stumble across it again and decide to see if three or four more releases were enough to make this thing less stupid.

Enjoy my back burner, series!

Wow so instead of it being NTR they just brainwashed the MC into becoming a rapist, the people who find this any more palatable than ntr are pretty fucked.

Group Leader
I mean, I knew the body takeover thing was bait but Jesus were those two trash chapters. At least he got some action so good for MC, I guess?

Dex-chan lover
I've never heard of this author until now
And it looks like i didn't want to

Users who are viewing this thread