Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Lust Unleashed Upon the 4 ½ Tatami Room

Group Leader
Bro so looking forward to the next chapters lol, such a good chapter totally didnt expect the dark turn in the story. Wonder how the author will salvage the story and choices made! Like will, MC forget everything again and everyone will act like nothing happened or will MC remember everything and be remorseful and just have an arc where they all try to get their feelings in order or even will MC develop a fear of women? who knows??? Looking forward to the MC who lost his V-card is a very NTRish but not really because its his darth vader side arc story.

Dex-chan lover
SO, what happened with previous translations? Doesn't make sense since he recognised himself as the salaryman.

Dex-chan lover
@lvxferre

they just did the dream schtick with the fairy. they can't be that predictable.

...we're gonna time travel. Whether it's through time (rewind) or space (parallel universe hop, Rick and morty style) is to be determined. probably space since you just know the salary man is gonna go from red herring to the key/source of how the culprit is doing this.

sooo its still him. im, glad? ,
for me its like this, one off the girl give some "brain" to his pp. yeah, and that accident give his big pp brain an excuse to take over!

since im not raged out anymore cuz this chapter, now i can think normally, thats way i need to say it.

WHYY YOU DONT DO THE JUICY MILF LANDLORDD LADYY , YOUU STOOOPIIDD!!

ok. sorry . im done
and thhhaaaanks for the chap!

Fed-Kun's army
Its not about who made it dear translator, to me at least, the reason why this bothers me is that the manga hadnt this kind of thing, was a fun thing to read and to just laugh, now is this dark, its just sad...

Fed-Kun's army
Those fools who rant because of NTR is not a real man. just go and read BISHOUNEN uncultured sw*nes

Dex-chan lover
i don't understand what's the deal with the author, is he known for pulling stupid shit like this?

Ooof now that you mentioned author name i finally know that this is the same dude that did tamarowa and dead tube. Daym

These last three chapters have been hard to read, how did we get from light comedy pervert MC buttsex party to this kinda shit?

This reveal does not it fact make anything any better as the translator smugly likes to think it does.

so he think that he is another person because someone alter his mind

@raze2012 time travel or parallel universes would fit just right with the idea that, once there's more than 7% distortion in the world, shit happens. And you're right, the dream thing would be too predictable.
Any way this might happen, the events in those two~three chapters won't be permanent. Unless the author is trying his hardest to troll the readers. (I'm going to be honest I hate NTR but I can respect an author pulling this off.

Users who are viewing this thread