Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Lust Unleashed Upon the 4 ½ Tatami Room

Well this twist is stupid, i mean what else can i expect form the author of Dead Tube. Where ahit like this happens all the time. Personally, it feels out of context and pointless drama

welp the comments are exploding, btw guys my view is different here imo all of these are probably that blonde elf scheme literally she wanted him to sleep with her.

Double-page supporter
These last 2 chapters were awful, no way this thing can be resolved in a satisfying manner. Hopefully the author moves on and just drops this whole arc in the next chapter, otherwise I will probably drop this manga.

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't make it any better it' still rape, why you might ask? It's because of double personality disorder, in these few chapters basically his original personality is in slumber while his other personality took over.

Dex-chan lover
That succubus might have something to do with it.
I’m not too upset by it since all the girls were acting that way as well.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm happy with him no longer denying the girls (minus one yandere) but I'm not too happy how it's done.
Basically saying if he doesn't resort to force and trickery he would never had advanced with the girls.

It didn't have to be one or the other, Older oni was a good example of that (though that was still pushed onto him).....this just felt forced like "Oh damn, we made him into a super beta....how can we get the lewds? Oh, lets just create a situation where he either coaxed or rapes the girls?"

Dex-chan lover
@Rusty5555
A series with a petty ass author.
He got cancelled so he decided to completely shit all over his series in the worst possible way.

welp that's it?maybe author don't want to get into a trap like any ecchi harem franchise out there but why would he resolved it like this?this is just a plain rape, wasting all 11 chapters for this shit.

welp that's it?maybe author don't want to get into a trap like any ecchi harem franchise out there but why would he resolved it like this?this is just a plain rape, wasting all 11 chapters for this sh*t.

Dex-chan lover
@Rusty5555
Gal cleaning was basically a little nice romcom, but when it got canceled the author just said fuck it and basically had one of the heroines raped.

So honestly im glad he got cancelled, someone who treats their work like that doesnt deserve to be published.

Users who are viewing this thread