Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Just As The Love Note Says

Dex-chan lover
You just stepped on a landmine

W14.png

Dex-chan lover
Stalker girl has still yet to official show up and be a part of the harem

Dex-chan lover
For people who studied that made up language, what did she say in response? Feels too much of a cop-out as-is to leave it unknown.

Dex-chan lover
Nibba adds 3 girls in his harem just in one chapter, Reichad
Thanks for update

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the cutest harems out there. I don’t understand why it does so poorly on reddit.

Dex-chan lover
im trying to translate the emotes and im getting 2 meaning 1 being very sexual and the other being lets be friends and get to know each other first... noone trying?

the meaning of the emotes im getting is
"object , hunt, out of league, from small, to big, bear its fruit, bat" saying something like its too rushed?
"wild, sea, country, slowly, return, together, container, hole, new country" saying something like either "lets go with it slowly" or "lets one day go back to her country and make it great again"
i take the bow moon flower fruit bat mushroom turtle heart as having a sexual meaning... but of course it is not cause shes a pure young lady

ah shet i forgot that theres another one before those 2... i cant be bothered by this

Even so, I think he might like Rei just a bit, either that or he just wants his normal and peaceful lifestyle thus his real feelings might be not dating anyone.

#JusticeForStalkergirl

Well, At least she is in the poster, so author didn't forget about her entirely, so let's hope for the best! XD

Users who are viewing this thread