Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Reason I Avoid People

Dex-chan lover
AALRIGHT, no more shitty plan from twotail hair bitch, either the child or the ghost one, both sucks, be more aseertive grrr

Dex-chan lover
woah the author actually got rid of the harem plan midway, that takes guts.

Well considering general tropes of background stories, the twin tail girl is going to make an appearance soon. Maybe we'll find out what rumor she spread or maybe all the 'friends' really did just ignore him on her command like the sheep they are.

Double-page supporter
Toward harem theme and no a-joke harem plan?

Twin tailed bitch gonna show up, spread rumors about him and everyone but the girls are gonna believe them, Reiji realizes the girls do like him, harem's back on track.

Dex-chan lover
If this goes how I expect it to, he'll start barely interacting with the girls for a couple of chapters and eventually realize that not only are they really his friends, unlike how the kids he thought he was friends with back then acted, and then realize that he's doing to them what those kids did to him back then and he'll apologize to them, explain why he did it, and everything will be settled.

Dex-chan lover
That mom is based. While the reason he started being a loner was predictable enough, the reason why he kept up his behavior for all of this time was unexpected. Though, I can't help the feeling that the MC noticed he was being somewhat contradictory. He claims that he's being a lone wolf, but he's still dependant on mommy love.

I like Rei's reaction, though I have a feeling that the ex-harem members are going to beat some sense into the MC and cause a lot of drama. It would be hilarious if this is what made stalker girl relevant again.

Dex-chan lover
Ah geez the the girls are going to notice Reiji's upgraded loner mode in attempt to cut ties with them and when it looks like they're about to reconcile, that damn (probably still a twin-tailed flat chested) brat is gonna show her smug mug again

Here's hoping this get resolved and doesn't and as another damn fake harem like a ton of other series...

Dex-chan lover
Thank Go-

Wait, so what's the point of making it after all this time then? Hah!
Anyway pretty good chapter, looking forward for the next one .

Users who are viewing this thread