Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Ch. 57 - Flames of Anger

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many spirits of the people he killed were talking to Vandalieu hidden from his sight (after all, he is the only one there, besides the Ghosts, who could talk to spirits).

Because OH GOD I can't believe there's not an entire gaggle of people trying to curse him for all the fucked up shit he has done, and I refuse to accept that as a possibility.

Dex-chan lover
h1sgpAq.png

That god really is the incompetent one. This all happened because he didn't do a good enough job in his tasks, and is now delegating his mess unto others, but because he is incompetent he didn't get a guy who is on the level of MC.

Dex-chan lover
I would've preferred if the spirits had actually tried to pass on but they weren't able to because they realized on their own they still had business, it feels like kind of a dick move for vandalieu to be like "whoa buddy! I can't have you peacefully passing on, I need you to be shackled to your hatred a bit more".

Dex-chan lover
Rodcorte's incompetency is about 90% of why everything in this story is fucked.
100%

Everything from the lack of advancement on Lambda to the Bravers being such pieces of shit to even Van/Hiroto's existence as a gestalt of the Demon King and the slain Four Heroes as well as the Demon King existing in the first place is directly Rodcorte's fault.

Dex-chan lover
Without even showing his suspicions, Van lured this into a false sense of security, maybe even superiority. Masterfully done.
I mean, how could this guy even tell who Van is originally and who he was in Origin if not by being in cahoots with the incompetent god. Van surely noticed that.

I would've preferred if the spirits had actually tried to pass on but they weren't able to because they realized on their own they still had business, it feels like kind of a dick move for vandalieu to be like "whoa buddy! I can't have you peacefully passing on, I need you to be shackled to your hatred a bit more".
Maybe that was an effect of absorbing the demon king's blood. It could've been their essence influencing Van in that direction.

Dex-chan lover
When did he realize Vandalieu was the necromancer? Didn't he reincarnate believing Vandalieu was the protag-kun that got two people's worth of power and luck because they had almost the same name and looked alike?

Users who are viewing this thread