Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi

Dex-chan lover
All this forced "despair" is never good especially when it's only for the prologue and discarded later. Will still read it because the art is okay and it's free anyway.

LN read is worth it. Currently up to 170 the last time I checked. Visuals in the first two chapters were pretty epic especially when he goes super saiyan undead and slays the scientists.

I give it 2-3 years for the manga to catch up to the current LN if the author and publisher receive a lot of support

Dex-chan lover
@Kiriha
thier will be more despair, then things will brighten up, then will get a ton of fluff! (and food).

Double-page supporter
@MarceloYuri Wow, how did I miss the notification? Anyway, It's been too long, and I don't feel like researching our past comments to restart the debate, so I apologize for wasting your time on semi-meaningless drivel, here, have this rocket launcher consolation gif!
6tZWZOV.gif

Double-page supporter
Just a precision: Mind corruption is not a spell, it's his own mind that got corrupted/twisted.(That's pretty confusing when you don't know). Also, it just means that his thinking process becomes abnormal, that he is a bit insane, not that he becomes sadistic or evil.

Also, for the translators: you can rename "skeleton monkey" as "bone monkey" like the novel it's shorter and less of a mouthful.

Dex-chan lover
I've read the webnovel. And oh boy seeing it in manga form is great.
Can't wait for certain scenes to happen.... In like 6 years at this rate of release.

Group Leader
From the cover, it seems he will stay in this world.
It' s so sad, these sweet on my eyes ???

this series is not for a weak hearted one, I am a weak-hearted one, but still, I will always love this novel(manga)
I'm conflicted because of that QQ

I thought this was going to be an edgy manga but after reading chapter 4 and some chapters of the LN, I can say this series is awesome.

Group Leader
Found this gem today, read the manga and already at ch13 in lightnovel. I hope some studio will pick up this and make into series.

Double-page supporter
At the recommendation of others, I also started reading the novel. It is good but I hope the manga moves at a far faster pace. It won't get anywhere otherwise.

Holy crap the tears... I didn't expect it to take such a turn.. but DAMN if I'm satisfied. I want to see how this child becomes more powerful and show those fools that they reap what they sow!

MAMA ELF DOESN'T DESERVE THIS! WHY ARE WE STILL HERE!? JUST TO SUFFER!?

Users who are viewing this thread