Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi

UDI

OHHHH SHITTT. THIS GOT A MANGA!

for everyone who's wondering this novel has a mediocre plot and HORRID harem that almost ruins the GREAT side stories and lore built up. Read the lightnovel.

Cae

@UDI
it's one of only like 3 isekai where the isekai premise actually matters, which makes it leaps and bounds better than it's contemporaries.

Don't let any negative comments fool you this manga is great if you can handle the graphics

So is that extent of this manga? Story came to a complete halt, focusing on some random tribe while every female the kid encounters is raped by monsters?
LeL.... I don't know man... feel like droping this...
@Indomi I mean if you like all the non stop superfluous rape other than that this manga has nothing else to offer.

Well in defense, the story had sexual violence, ecchi, and gore tags so you probably should of expected those graphics, but I don’t blame you if you don’t like the constant graphics of rape

@konzolmester its not that I like it or enjoy it but more like I can handle it in the storyline if its not to your liking then you can drop it, but as i said if you can handle the graphics then this manga is worth giving a shot

@Indomi As I wrote the rape is superfluous, I don't give a damn but if that is the main attraction wich it is apparently than that is a clear sign of bad and lazy writing.
Started out quite deep and dark with immense amount of potential all so to degrade into.........this

Sigh another great manga that gets released once a month. I hope the author and we can live another 30 years until it's finished.

Supporter
Like the story so far, MC got shit on hard to the point that he didn't "mercy" for those who against him but at least hold a bit of his human moral.

I still want to know what's his doppelganger in his early death tho. Will it be reveal later ? but probably won't be soon since we will be stay on ghoul's village arc for a while and we might get another conflict with human due to puppet (but probably won't be leaked too much since MC might noticed it via his death magic)

Dex-chan lover
Different. I'll say that much.
The start is easily the second most horrifying things I've seen on this site (I've read Made in Abyss, so it could never reach first). Came close to giving up a few times in the first three chapters (it isn't entertaining to just watch some random guy suffer fates worse than death repeatedly). I stuck through it though.
Then after the chain of repeated horrors dies down, it becomes kinda dull for a while.
Then we get the ghouls and things get kinda lewd, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Big tiddies and lion-bros everywhere. I'm totally fine with that.

So yeah. get past the beginning and things are all Bonetrousle for a while before becoming a tribe sim.

It can get a 5/10 from me.

Dex-chan lover
This is certainly a very positive novel. It gives the first impression of being an edgy revenge novel, but that's just bait, and turns into a much more positive story as it goes, and by positive I mean that he truly values life of those around him, without exceptions. This is not a story of an MC detached to the world that has no worries nor weakness in his personal connections. They are also not "throwaway" allies.

When I first found about it, I read the summary and gave up instantly, once I started reading after giving it a chance, I felt that the summary is pretty bad in explaining what the story is about.

I remember reading the novel of this. It's so shitty because all he talks about is food. I don't have time to listen about you describing the taste of a ramen or some shit. It's like food wars but in a isekai (but he's the only one who really cooks.)

I like the design of the male ghouls, its interesting
would be better if they wouldn't always "humanize" other female races. well, it's Japan, can't change much there

Users who are viewing this thread