Your Throne (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 5 - The Night Before The Storm (1)

Group Leader
That frickin' prince. I hope the two females get together, or at the very least Helio saves them both.

what is on the prince's mind though??? and yes I she Heli with anyone now, sorry not picky just want him happy. As the cover instructs, i'm rooting for whomever is in the violet haired girl's body throughout this story.

Shitty scumbag Prince. That was unusually reckless of Medea to send it in that manner though. Had she gotten too confident of her act?

Fed-Kun's army
i love helio sm wtf im kind of sad that the mc had such a goob boi beside her and chose some b*tch prince

@eminyan are u serious by your comment? She did not chose the prince because she likes him, have you read the first few chapters? It's basically Medea vs psyche vs the prince at the moment and of course HELI is Medea's right hand man.

Although I didn't thought that this prince is not so stupid. Lol

Group Leader
Get rekt medea. Hope she loses. This chapter proves she wasnt even "kind" to helios but just viewed him as a tool

I knew it was going to get intercepted. Well,the real show starts now🙊

Dex-chan lover
She seemed to be built up as so much smarter...did she really not expect it might get intercepted? She should have written a normal message on the paper with the hidden message on the reverse side or something, at least. Of course if you send what looks like a blank paper someone is going to guess something is up. Jesus, girl.

@theilikepie how so? I mean they seem to be really good friends to me but perhaps you understood something differently than me.
The only one she wants to use is the prince.

Group Leader
@uMoonlight so fr from what has been showed both of them are too messed up to ever have real firends. And with the way he said that she's never called him by his real name I suspect there not "normal" friends. She probably saved him, and gets his help for her keikaku and he is probably Yandere for her

But speaking of which I don't think Pyshce is all the righte in the head either. She seemed happy after the swordfight

Group Leader
scary...i want medea's happiness first and foremost. if possible, with heli. i love them together.

Users who are viewing this thread