Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
It feels like he just made an excuse to satisfy the girls. In truth he had a good relationship with the men and wanted them to not be too badly off when he takes their wives
That's the crux of reality to this revenge. He did pick women that won't fall into the same dissatisfied trap as the original mothers, especially being willing to fight back in ways that the originals didn't, but he also picked women that would be generally loyal and good wives if the ex-husbands just didn't lapse back to their bad habits. So he had an excuse he was satisfying the women's vengeance, but he personally doesn't actually want to make them miserable - otherwise leaving Zektor a slave was the best option.
As for the guy complaining that the mothers taught nothing to their children, the Hero Zech clearly ignored his mother in every flashback, what were you expecting him to learn? As for the others, They know how to take care of themselves... to the standards of this world. The mangaka made it look rather drastic, but the parts that are unraveling is that the girls don't look extremely better than all the other women when they don't take care of their hair (Celes did that for them), they're cooking is average (With one person unable to cook), etc. They aren't talentless, it's just that they never gained experience taking care of themselves because Celes the 'dorm mother' had been doing it the entire time. It's like having a housekeeper your whole life - sure, you learned the theory of what you should do, but actually doing it after firing the housekeeper means you get results of people doing things for the first time. In the WN, at least, the four ultimately have to face the facts that they were spoiled brats who got used to being treated well by a guy that is a hardcore house-father.

Double-page supporter
what exactly was the issue with the maid slave?
i think it was lost in the translation, but irrc, every girl is a trap for each husband. the dog girl is insanely jealous so shes gonna bite his dick off if he cheat on her, the former mercenary is actually stronger that her respective husband so she will be the one beating the shit out if him if he steps out of the line, and the maid slave is actually a top notch chef, so the chef husband is gonna get humbled by her.

Group Leader
I don't think there was anything wrong with the translation for this chapter.
Important question. Do you know Japanese? Because, if you do, then maybe you notice mistakes far easily.

And I don't think uploading pirated manga gets you 'fame'
Exactly as Valkyria-Edge said. The idea that you're "the one who provided content" to other people who then blindly praise you, often feeds egos of those people. It's even more pathetic when person do only MTL and doesn't even make any real effort to deserve it.

Dex-chan lover
"As punishment for being the scum of the earth, you are sentenced to spend the rest of your life fucking a catgirl monogamously."
Brilliant scheming. That's much harsher than being worked to death in a slave mine.
Supposedly this will piss Zect off because his father has something that he'll want but is not allowed by law/regulation to have as a member of the Hero Party. Kind light but unless you can get Zector to bang a male slave lookalike of Zect there's not much Ceris can do to fuck with Zect's head.

Double-page supporter
I mean i will put it this way atleast it looks like the uploader read what they posted before hand for the most part most who use MTL don't even do that much to make it passable lol. Its not "courting death" tier and this is from someone who mentally trained themselves to read the nonsense "english" drops for chinese sword fantasy stories

Dex-chan lover
hmm. I am not sure i like this form of revenge.. for making their lovers LOOK like their daugthers.
I think that to let the women beat them up was better and then let them atone for what they did do to them.
but this Ceres' revenge... he is way too nice or insane. i can't decide which.
The personalities of the women are incompatible with their new husbands so there will be constant conflict. (Poor girls. They don't deserve that.)

Think what the Hero Party girls will think when they find their fathers balls deep in their lookalikes. No way to unsee that. Ick factor forever. At some point the fathers are going to realize that the new wives look like their daughters. Right now they're too enamored (and horny) to notice.

When seen together with the daughters by the townspeople you KNOW they'll notice. And if the new slave wives have swollen bellies at the same time as they're beside the daughters... Kimoi!

This is the plan to make the entire Hero Party run away from the town forever. Is it a great plan? Who cares! This is an Erotic Manga.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why I like this story so much. I guess I like seeing revenge of betrayal.

Aggregator gang
What stupid ass “revenge”. You bought them all beautiful young slaves to fuck. I swear this MC is so dumb. If this is what he considers “revenge” id probably deliberately get on his bad side.

Dex-chan lover
bro didn't read the slice, followed by them saying "don't worry it can be fixed with healing magic"
yeah i did speed read through it since it's prolly not as well done as the group they sniped it from but i just meant a more permanent "sterilization/emasculation" to where they would never be able to enjoy sex again lol

(tho i wonder, if they'd still want a wife/new slave other than for appearances if they had no libido or ability to 'perform' anymore lol, other than getting some kinda 'tribute' from the heroes party i'm sure they had other responsibilities/duties versus just having round the clock fun/a 'retired' life. either way i wouldn't mind an arc where Ceres and his Wives ended up getting more glory/restored their S rank status versus the revenge angle/aspects)

Dex-chan lover
These S rank hoes ain't angels. You ain't fooling nobody.

At this point it's just sadism under the disguise of justice for their bad marriages and their even worse parenting.

I kinda want this arc to hurry up. When can we move on to the adventuring already?
Mel's the only one who may be even partially redeemable. Perhaps I'm projecting as for some reason I like her a little, but she seems at least a little regretful for hurting Ceres as badly as they did and seems ashamed to have been used for displaying the "cucking badge" necklace (even though it really wasn't cucking).

Dex-chan lover
So for me this is a 2 part plan
1)Get wives for trash husbands that will beat them if bad husband (the twist for each new wife talked in the chapter) so they stay in line.
2)IF hero's party gets back they'll be disgusted be their parent for fucking people their age and on top of that people that look like them.

Basically a bomb ready to explode as soon as the hero's party is back in town
I mean, unless they acted like 'ideal fathers'/good role models in front of their kids, given the culture, daughters being grossed out aside, that the son/main 'hero' guy would think it'd be 'normal' if not even be 'impressed' that your dad/someone older is able to date someone close to your own age if not younger (with the mc making a comment in like an early/first chapters that men in this world are basically lolicons)

(tho not being able to marry elves/demi humans is weird if polyamory exists in the world/stereotypical harems, idk if it's some kinda slavery thing or some culture war of 'mixed races' not being accepted or so but idk if zect specifically had an elf fetish/would go outta his way to get an elven member versus fooling around with the other girls in the party [or just the stereotypical 'elves live a longer life/still look younger for longer compared to adult women'])

Dex-chan lover
yeah i did speed read through it since it's prolly not as well done as the group they sniped it from but i just meant a more permanent "sterilization/emasculation" to where they would never be able to enjoy sex again lol
I image that they could do some quite horrible things to him as long as it didn't amount in amputation or immediate death since traditionally those things can't be cured with healing magic and require really high-level spells. They could conceivably flay patches of skin, show him his intestines before putting them back, slice his dick lengthwise, or show him his nuts without totally severing them from his body. Those should be fixable with healing magic.

Dex-chan lover
Too many variables. His revenge plan is not going to work like he wants.

Like, what if they never come back? Or what if they never see them? Or maybe they simply do not care at all.

Donald Trump say, Sounds good, doesn't work.'t work.
He admitted that they may never show up and here let me tell some thin about women they always care ALWAYS

Dex-chan lover
As a revenge... i´ll send you to a hotel with all amenities... buuut the room service is RUDE!!! (cue evil laughter)

Someone please stop this mad MC from this evil endeavor i thought i saw everything there is to see in regards of revenge in manga... but this is far to horrible, please keep those poor men in your thoughts as they live their lives in... pain?

To be honest i kind of understand the MC... he really does not wish to punish the men, they where good to him, so he found the one way to make a simbolic revenge... still find it ridiculosly stupid. Though I rather be left knowing that all the girls are now in a better situation than before and just forget the men, I don´t know, just steal their money or something and prevent them from having slaves in the first place... better than some convoluted "but they are actually bad" type of setting, like wanting to make an intelligent ironic punishment when you don´t have the mind to come up with one

Dex-chan lover
- Succubus & Hitman
20 chapter, https://mangadex.org/title/a90b8d56-4900-41fb-bdbe-49f812fe2807/succubus-hitman
43 chapter, https://rawkuma.com/manga/succubus-and-hitman/

- Sekai wo Sukuu Tame ni Watashi to Asa Chun Dekimasu ka?
- To Save the World, Can You Wake Up the Morning After with a Demi-Human?
7 chapter, https://mangadex.org/title/7921e755...sukuu-tame-ni-watashi-to-asa-chun-dekimasu-ka
39 chapter, https://rawkuma.com/manga/sekai-wo-sukuu-tame-ni-aijin-to-asa-chun-dekimasu-ka/

- Magika Swordsman and Summoner
- Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou
76 chapter, https://mangadex.org/title/60773286-5af5-4ebe-98ae-5495bfcc1fcb/magika-swordsman-and-summoner
117 chapter, https://rawkuma.com/manga/magika-no-kenshi-to-shoukan-maou/

- JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World
- JK Haru Wa Isekai De Shoufu Ni Natta
16 chapter, https://mangadex.org/title/7c60af75...de4b/jk-haru-is-a-sex-worker-in-another-world
44.5 chapter, https://rawkuma.com/manga/jk-haru-wa-isekai-de-shoufu-ni-natta/
Succubus and Hitman is licensed and you can find the rips out there

Magika Swordsman is licensed and you can find rips out there

JK Haru is licensed, completed and you can find rips out there too, final volume 7 in english release in august though

The other weird shit is licensed too, and once again you can find rips out there

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread