Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Really hoping the Author doesn't make the MC
overpowered with his dragon godhood.

I like to see the MC struggle and fail and then overcome. If he's always winning it devalued the adventure.

Dex-chan lover
Do you want to know who the next harem members are?
After the enconter between the Black Dragon and Ceres, Ceres gets turned into a Dragon God. He is basically more powerfull than traditional gods. All the countries want to have someone close to them marry Ceres to "protect their country from him".

The king offers him the princess Zecht was supposed to marry but Ceres refuses because she's too young, so he marries the older sister who is considered too old by this world standard. The empire offers him the former Sword Saint who is also a princess of the Empire. And the Church offers him the former Saint.

Former Saint and Sword Saint appear to be the pupils of the MILFs and the MILFs rescued them after the previous Hero's party failed to kill the Demon Lord.

Later, the Godess herself asks Ceres if he's OK with her marrying him too.
Milf harem ending, couldn't get better! Unless demon king 1st wife is ready to join in. We need more MCs like Ceres ffs.:salute:

Group Leader
I'D LICK THESE ABS ANYTIME!
Man 3 poor bitches gonna have a baaaaaaaad day when they realized that, not only did they lose a great catch, but their moms got him instead......
also, that they have no home to come back, since ceres wives pushed him revenge to the dads with troll slaves that looks like their daughters :3

Dex-chan lover
Basically, he wants to apologize but she slaps him in the face before he can say anything. He wants to apologize to Ceres for kicking him out and forcing all the chores on him and to the girls for not being as capable as Ceres.

The girls forgive him as they never expected him to be as good as Ceres, but Shizuko slaps him again, saying that even if the girls preferred to be Ceres's daughter, he should have taken them as his harem members anyway and that he should have taught them how to cook and do chores...

What really pisses me off is that Zecht has done achievements that Ceres could not have done before becoming a dragon god, but it doesn't matter to his own mother. And the principal thing the mothers are mad about is that their children are not actual functionning adults. But they never think even once that they failed their kid's education.

I just read past that, and while Shizuko and the other moms are a bit harsh....I think they are still right.

Maybe you can say the moms didn't educate their daughters, but I think as far as their actions are concerned, they have to take some responsibility for it. When they went from adventurers to wives themselves, they didn't lean on anyone to learn how to become good wives. They also took care of everything themselves when they were their own party.

So they expect a certain degree of independence and initiative from their girls, that's what they taught them really. Unfortunately, they chose to exercise that by ditching Ceres. All the stuff he did for the party honestly isn't that hard, or else are skills they should have been interested in learning themselves. They got really lazy, and that's what the moms can't abide. Hard to say if that was the mother's fault....to me, it's a weird mashup of their culture regarding marrying young and the influence of their parents.

As for Zect....well it's true he's still the hero and more capable in Ceres in many ways, but it's not really about that, is it? The moms didn't marry Ceres because he was the Hero or could fight well. And that should never have been a reason for Zect's party to ditch him. Of course it doesn't matter to his mother. If anything, she has the clearest perspective on it because she's an independent woman who is perfectly capable on her own AND stronger than her son, only she chose to be 'ordinary'. Her son's achievements aren't impressive to her to the extent they can be used to excuse his behavior.

My only comment for the actual chapter though....she kicked him off a cliff? Lida....

Dex-chan lover
That black dragon is going to be destroyed, the only question is if he'll go after the hero party first to gather information or not.
That poor dead black dragon
A dragon gonna be succed dry next
but it actually other way around. Even with multiple handicaps Black dragon strong enough that he kills him accidentally. Then out of respect tries to revive him (and originally think it's failed).
Introducing new antagonist, John Manwha! The edgiest smiling angry man.
But despite this and love of battles capable and reliable subordinate of Dragon God.
I hate when the dragons are turned in cannon fodder. It completely devalues them as enemies and the whole point of fighting them in the first place. Valacirca on you!
At least we have 'color' dragons to pick up slack.
But still sad that manga glossed over facts how actually amazing MC by being actually capable hunt dragons SOLO. This is why king's decree was issued in a first place, dragon materials that mc brought.
Interesting that the two he got via brainwashing remain brainwashed despite the lack of magic tool
48d6908b6b580730977d131d6d9cc30b.gif

Dex-chan lover
What other blunders does Zect do by this point in the story?
Not only Zect, but the entire party: unable to write hero activity reports, unable to do laundry, the girls cannot even maintain their own beauty treatment, wasting unnecessary money by indulging with luxuries, letting civilians become casualties in monster's attack, etc

Dex-chan lover
I think I read somewhere that Zect

Never touch his teammates, because he afraid of them getting pregnant while on the mission to beat Demon king. so they're still a virgin.
I wonder about that but we will see......

Dex-chan lover
Welp the good part kinda ended already
Aside for the fanservice. The story from here on out is nothing much. Ceres will reject all the former female party member and only see them as daughters...well technically they are his daughters now. Hero will retire after getting rekt. Ceres will obtain dragon power and become even more OP.

Anything after that is unknown to me since Ive stopped reading it after story becoming more and more confusing
Well everyone is waiting for that (he will tell them to fk off) and of course story after that will be just pure hentai with fkng moms.. for real if the revenge arc is gone then that's it..

Users who are viewing this thread