Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I just read past that, and while Shizuko and the other moms are a bit harsh....I think they are still right.

Maybe you can say the moms didn't educate their daughters, but I think as far as their actions are concerned, they have to take some responsibility for it. When they went from adventurers to wives themselves, they didn't lean on anyone to learn how to become good wives. They also took care of everything themselves when they were their own party.

So they expect a certain degree of independence and initiative from their girls, that's what they taught them really. Unfortunately, they chose to exercise that by ditching Ceres. All the stuff he did for the party honestly isn't that hard, or else are skills they should have been interested in learning themselves. They got really lazy, and that's what the moms can't abide. Hard to say if that was the mother's fault....to me, it's a weird mashup of their culture regarding marrying young and the influence of their parents.

As for Zect....well it's true he's still the hero and more capable in Ceres in many ways, but it's not really about that, is it? The moms didn't marry Ceres because he was the Hero or could fight well. And that should never have been a reason for Zect's party to ditch him. Of course it doesn't matter to his mother. If anything, she has the clearest perspective on it because she's an independent woman who is perfectly capable on her own AND stronger than her son, only she chose to be 'ordinary'. Her son's achievements aren't impressive to her to the extent they can be used to excuse his behavior.

My only comment for the actual chapter though....she kicked him off a cliff? Lida....
The kids need to get better, and that's what Zecht has done when he went on his own.

But after the girls came back to Ceres, he once again started to take care of the girls for about everything. Are we really expecting for the girls to improve if no one takes the time to teach them ? The mothers reproach the daughters not being able to cook and do chores, but once they're back home, they're still not doing their job as mothers (which is not to do everything for your kid, but to prepare your kid to become an adult).

As much as the MILFs are great wives to Ceres, they are terrible mothers to their children. It wouldn't have required much to make the mothers more likable. Instead of the chapters where they make fun of the girls and show off how superior they are, have a few chapters about the mothers spending time with their daughters with interactions like "Let me show you how to do your hair." "Let me teach you how to cook your favorite meal." etc... Have a few wholesome moments between mothers and daughters instead of the girls constantly being punching bags.

And when Zecht comes back with the girl he saved from slavery, have at least his own mother who suffered the same thing acknowledge the good her son has done. I would have loved to read a discussion between Shizuko and Luna to show Shizuko the kind of man Zecht has become... But no, she slaps him in the face because he didn't force three girls who didn't love him to stay in his harem...

Dex-chan lover
The kids need to get better, and that's what Zecht has done when he went on his own.

But after the girls came back to Ceres, he once again started to take care of the girls for about everything. Are we really expecting for the girls to improve if no one takes the time to teach them ? The mothers reproach the daughters not being able to cook and do chores, but once they're back home, they're still not doing their job as mothers (which is not to do everything for your kid, but to prepare your kid to become an adult).

As much as the MILFs are great wives to Ceres, they are terrible mothers to their children. It wouldn't have required much to make the mothers more likable. Instead of the chapters where they make fun of the girls and show off how superior they are, have a few chapters about the mothers spending time with their daughters with interactions like "Let me show you how to do your hair." "Let me teach you how to cook your favorite meal." etc... Have a few wholesome moments between mothers and daughters instead of the girls constantly being punching bags.

And when Zecht comes back with the girl he saved from slavery, have at least his own mother who suffered the same thing acknowledge the good her son has done. I would have loved to read a discussion between Shizuko and Luna to show Shizuko the kind of man Zecht has become... But no, she slaps him in the face because he didn't force three girls who didn't love him to stay in his harem...

Well it's a series about MILFs and why they're so great versus youths who can't seem to pick themselves up or take care of themselves.

And I can buy into that, because as far as this world is concerned, they're adults who can make decisions for themselves already, and if they were even willing to aim to be half of what their moms were, they wouldn't be so inferior, would they?

And I also don't sympathize with Zect. Maybe if he was in our world. But if he's going to live in a world so conveniently catered towards men, then he really is a failure if he can't give the girls reasons to respect him. If they aren't going to, why should Shizuko?

I don't know, it sounds like you're arguing in favor of letting them be strawberries who need their moms to pick them out of the gutter, even if you think you're arguing the opposite. They are already capable adults who go adventuring, have experience, have the state's support. Yet they came crawling back. If I were the moms, I'd neither look after them nor try to educate them again, I'd just kick them out on their asses. The only reason they don't, is because of Ceres. Yeah, I wouldn't exactly be expecting sweet interactions between them. In my view, they should have gone back to Zect on their own and worked things out themselves and/or Zect should have clawed them back and picked his own ass back up...and I can see the moms being disappointed that both Zect and the girls are so worthless that they don't make that happen.

There's only so far you can lay stuff at the mom's feet. I remind you they aren't kids.

Pg23 I want to lick her abs 🤣

MC treating his women right and not burdening them just to be humbled and scared shirtless by their strength.

He already has the endurance of a demi god but he's gonna get a dragon boost.

Wander what happens first dragon cuck or daughter cuck

Dex-chan lover
Shizuko can drain enemies' life force, but the four of them can drain Ceres's semen too

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a lot to unpack in one chapter…

Man, fuck that party and those disloyal ass skeezers. Reject brats, embrace MILFs.

Speaking of, bro might be able to slay dragons, but five OP dommi mommies is pushing it. Miss Healer’s going to have to step in!

Not Sure what to say about “He’s going out to hunt for us, let’s just make sure we look pretty!”

Still, that’s a nice turnabout once they’re geared up. I can imagine how many dudes tried to take it back in the day. That had to have been exhausting.

Well, at least the Black Dragon didn’t turn into a loli…

Dex-chan lover
48d6908b6b580730977d131d6d9cc30b.gif
I rechecked the first few chapters and I may have mistaken something.
I am pretty sure that I read a couple of scenes from before Ceres was banished where Ceres mentioned Zekt had things going on with ponytail girl at the start, then one day suddenly started having threesomes with blond mage girl despite no previous interest from her after gifting her a piece of jewelry (which somehow matches with her comment in this chapter, save the end), and finally ravaged short-haired cleric through the same means. I may have been mixing this series up with a different one, and it does not help that in chapter 1 the cleric is wearing a brand new necklace before both a flashback of her comforting Ceres and what appears to be Zekt forcing himself on her, or it may have been that those scenes belonged to some extra that got taken down (less likely, but still).
Me being under the wrong impression makes Ceres's revenge on the two girls that were in fact in love with him before succumbing to their greed and betraying him somewhat more logic.

Dex-chan lover
I rechecked the first few chapters and I may have mistaken something.
I am pretty sure that I read a couple of scenes from before Ceres was banished where Ceres mentioned Zekt had things going on with ponytail girl at the start, then one day suddenly started having threesomes with blond mage girl despite no previous interest from her after gifting her a piece of jewelry (which somehow matches with her comment in this chapter, save the end), and finally ravaged short-haired cleric through the same means. I may have been mixing this series up with a different one, and it does not help that in chapter 1 the cleric is wearing a brand new necklace before both a flashback of her comforting Ceres and what appears to be Zekt forcing himself on her, or it may have been that those scenes belonged to some extra that got taken down (less likely, but still).
Me being under the wrong impression makes Ceres's revenge on the two girls that were in fact in love with him before succumbing to their greed and betraying him somewhat more logic.
You are indeed mistaken with other manga.
There never was any mind control in a party, even after all dust is settled (and war with demons). Zekt maybe don't have best character, but he not a total scumbag. There glimpses, small but still existing, of good man inside him, one who understand his mistakes and willing to correct them. Even if his motives a yet to be correct. His redemption arc and
images
are best part among ...thing that novel turned up in the end.
They are teenagers, with screaming hormones and in the world... well, you seen for yourself. It's not surprising they make few 'mistakes' and ended up in bed.

Dex-chan lover
LOL THOSE THOTS i cant freaking believe they are actually thinking that unreal

If they offfer to him now he will be like: why do I need the bread when I already have the whole bakery?

As much as most of you want the daughters to have a worst life than they have now, this manga isn't that dark to have those kinds of retribution upon them.

Do remember that the husbands who did worst to the mothers were quote on quote, given a second chance but will suffer once they continue their bad behavior.

As for me, I just want to see their reactions to them knowing that Ceres picked their mother's over them.
💯

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Mel actually thought Ceres was her lover? So, she intentionally cheated on him?
Here I thought she only saw him as friend the way Ceres saw her.
She is the worst.

Dex-chan lover
Well it's a series about MILFs and why they're so great versus youths who can't seem to pick themselves up or take care of themselves.
My problem is that at this time of the story, the kids have already been humbleled down, there is no need to make everything you can to destroy the little self esteem they still have unless you need to do so to make yourself feel better.

They are already capable adults who go adventuring
The story has been clear that they aren't.

Yet they came crawling back. If I were the moms, I'd neither look after them nor try to educate them again, I'd just kick them out on their asses.
I would have been fine with the moms refusing to take them back and force character development on the kids. They have made all they could to be sure the kids had no place to go back to anyway. But if you take them back in and never make anything to help them improve, it means that you enjoy seeing your kids miserable.
Take the case of Lida. I think she's the worst case here, by far. After their defeat against Mamon, she can't even hold a sword without her whole body trembling. What do the mothers and the previous Sword Saint do to have her move on? They fight her 3 VS 1 and beat the crap out of her day in and day out and call that training and laugh at her. I couldn't see that as a "serves you right" scene, it was straight up bullying.

I wouldn't exactly be expecting sweet interactions between them.
Why not? If you want to show that the mothers are better than the kids, show them being better persons as well. Like I said, they are good wives to Ceres, but terrible mothers to their kids. The kids are not the one who wronged the mothers, it was their husbands. Yet the vengance against the kids is way stronger than what they did to their husbands.
I don't mind the mothers being harsh to their kids. My problem is that it is the only type of interaction they have. They act like they hate their kids, and Ceres never cared about being kicked out anyway. So they don't need to punish the kids on behalf of Ceres.

In my view, they should have gone back to Zect on their own and worked things out themselves and/or Zect should have clawed them back and picked his own ass back up..
Then why didn't the mother oppose Ceres's decision to take them back? It's not like they fear to talk back to him. Like I said, you either cut them out and force them to take their own responsibilities. Or you acknowledge that they can't be left alone and that they need help. But if you take them back just as someone to put down to boost your own ego, you're a bad person.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread