Yuusha Ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore Wa Yuusha No Hahaoya To Party Wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 2

It’s funny how much people are crying in the comments. Imagine taking this seriously…no one gives a damn about the writing, we are all here for the ara ara milfs which is very rare to begin with when most of manga/LN content is about middle/high-schoolers or lolicon trash.

Dex-chan lover
It’s funny how much people are crying in the comments. Imagine taking this seriously…no one gives a damn about the writing, we are all here for the ara ara milfs which is very rare to begin with when most of manga/LN content is about middle/high-schoolers or lolicon trash.
If no-one gave a damn then why are they here being "This is stupid" lol If your here just to turn off your brain then do so with said comments too. Also MILFs aren't common but to say they are very rare is disingenuous too.

Ah no, bad writing gets called what it is. Turning off brain and just reading means you have no standards and is insulting to anyone who writes even decently.
homie if you picked an modern day isekai and though "oh im gonna get top tier story telling" your mistaken.

Dex-chan lover
homie if you picked an modern day isekai and though "oh im gonna get top tier story telling" your mistaken.
Any genre can have good writing, accepting medocrity or worse means you'll just get more of it. I read alot of series in that hope to find good writing and sometimes it delivers, other times it does not. Also Age rating is no barrier to good writing either from Shonen to Hentai R18 stuff.

Any genre can have good writing, accepting medocrity or worse means you'll just get more of it. I read alot of series in that hope to find good writing and sometimes it delivers, other times it does not. Also Age rating is no barrier to good writing either from Shonen to Hentai R18 stuff.
im not denying that genres can have good writing. yeah i kinda agree with the mediocrity, but we dont really control what is translated here so🤷‍♂️.

also for some reason the last sentence all I could think of was the family guy bit,
Lois: Peter, have you been up all night watching chick movies?
Peter: Lois, before I found these movies, women only made me cry through my penis. Now they make me cry through my eyes.

Dex-chan lover
im not denying that genres can have good writing. yeah i kinda agree with the mediocrity, but we dont really control what is translated here so🤷‍♂️.

also for some reason the last sentence all I could think of was the family guy bit,
Lois: Peter, have you been up all night watching chick movies?
Peter: Lois, before I found these movies, women only made me cry through my penis. Now they make me cry through my eyes.
I'd laugh if he watched Nozoki Ana cause damn that series good.

Dex-chan lover
Tsukihime and Fate started as H games. Now you have the Melty Blood fighting game series, and Fate is a whole franchise.

...but to be fair, there were only a couple H scenes per route for each game and long stories, and the H scenes were the worst written parts. Plus easy to just skip.
I think I read once that they were added mostly to bring in the H game public

Dex-chan lover
Tsukihime and Fate started as H games. Now you have the Melty Blood fighting game series, and Fate is a whole franchise.

...but to be fair, there were only a couple H scenes per route for each game and long stories, and the H scenes were the worst written parts. Plus easy to just skip.
I think I read once that they were added mostly to bring in the H game public
I still have my OG Fate staynight cd's with the english patch. Fun times. Actually Princess Maker also was H too I think PM2 was the last one to be H.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so... bring on the MILF seggs; cos this plainly didn't come equipped with a plot worth spit.

Dex-chan lover
Blatantly obvious from the entire premise of this series that the story is gonna be complete dogshit. But hey it seems like it'll be funny so who cares lol.

Dex-chan lover
Blatantly obvious from the entire premise of this series that the story is gonna be complete dogshit. But hey it seems like it'll be funny so who cares lol.
that's the issue. We could understand if the story wasn't great, doubt anyone expected it to be, but... from the spoilers, seems like it won't either be funny nor fun.

Dex-chan lover
some people comment like "bro story so trash, im about to drop it"...
Like bro everyone here expecting for the hot mommy segg, not god tier writing

but then seeing other people spoiler, the mommy seggs is not a thing either, oh well.
fastest drop in the west for me, better just stay with Isekai Furin.

Dex-chan lover
but then seeing other people spoiler, the mommy seggs is not a thing either, oh well.
fastest drop in the west for me, better just stay with Isekai Furin.
It should be noted, the manga actually went more lewd then the novel. I lost the non-lewd bet.

Dex-chan lover
Re-reading, and it gets to me that he is over 40 mentally (58, really), and feels the need to pro-tec.
I'm not... old? But I'm over 40, and while boobs are important, so is interacting with an equal; nothing can be better than dealing with an equal after dealing with a teenage girl...

Dex-chan lover
Re-reading, and it gets to me that he is over 40 mentally (58, really), and feels the need to pro-tec.
I'm not... old? But I'm over 40, and while boobs are important, so is interacting with an equal; nothing can be better than dealing with an equal after dealing with a teenage girl...
I don't think mental age should be added like that.
But again, not only am I neurodivergent but I can't really have any experience with rejuvenation and the like so it is only my opinion.

Sure, he had 40 years of life experience, but it was not equal life experience. In his past life he went through the easily-forgotten development, to the childhood education at an age that can be remembered, through the mental development of adolescence then to adulthood when the brain is fully-formed and all he learns is from life experience.

And then... he was put back on the, at least, childhood education age... with a childhood education-shaped brain.

As much as he had the life experience of someone in his fourties, his brain and body are the ones of a teenager at this point in time. As much as he knows how he should think and act, it does not mean his brain will behave like so.

In other words,
To me he is not "40 + 18 = 58 years old", or even "40 years old in an 18 years old's body", he is a 18 years old with life knowledge of a 40 years old but nothing else.

And so, while he may enjoy talking with an adult woman more, that is not what makes him sexually interested in them more than someone closer to his physical age.
He is just a natural MILF enjoyer, but with the brains to mach them.

Users who are viewing this thread