Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Tank bro really is gonna lose to a pixie familiar from a white mage...

Dude shouldn't just get demoted to A rank, dude gotta go back to C/D/E rank for an embarrassment like that.

Then again, reminds me of how strong scholars were in FFXIV.

Welp, now we have an entire massive guild that's gonna attest to Orn soloing a LV 92 Black dragon and I bet the hero still won't believe it.

Dex-chan lover

Dude shouldn't just get demoted to A rank, dude gotta go back to C/D/E rank for an embarrassment like that.

Welp, now we have an entire massive guild that's gonna attest to Orn soloing a LV 92 Black dragon and I bet the hero still won't believe it.

Demotion as a punishment won't be enough for these guys. Not only did they failed to subjugate the dragon, they even let it escape to lower levels and thus putting the lives of newbie explorers at risk.

Capital punishment would be apt but since the healer girl is the only reasonable one, she should at least get a pardon or something.

Dex-chan lover
Would you even bother when you get sniped by low effort stuff like this lol
Compared to when right-dark first appeared, I'd say there's been considerable improvement. I can't stand mtl either, but quality of the grammar and consistency is much better now than it used to be. I'd bash too if they were one of those groups that push mtl and refuse to do better, and pretty much go "we're doing this for you so you can read it for free. suck it up." Now THAT's low effort. However, I'll give credit where credit is due. Fortunately they are certainly doing better than they used to.

Dex-chan lover
Compared to when right-dark first appeared, I'd say there's been considerable improvement. I can't stand mtl either, but quality of the grammar and consistency is much better now than it used to be. I'd bash too if they were one of those groups that push mtl and refuse to do better, and pretty much go "we're doing this for you so you can read it for free. suck it up." Now THAT's low effort. However, I'll give credit where credit is due. Fortunately they are certainly doing better than they used to.
resolution was a bit rough on 14.1 though, looked like a lot of image compression to me lol

Dex-chan lover
I acrually found this series through rightdark's feed after the great chapters they did for the Wimme/Vim manga. Seems like that series is what rightdark's ace team currently focuses on

That said, I agree that this chp is a massive TL improvement since chp 10...

Dex-chan lover

God, don't remind me of how they massacred my poor SCH. I'm still peeved about that.

Double-page supporter
Hah, a decent story dropped due to translation!
I am quite pissed. How did we go from Japanese > Simplified Mandarin > Korean > English?
There should be a facepalm x6 combo solely for this.

Users who are viewing this thread