Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Ch. 16

Group Leader
To clarify, it wasn't a "confusion", someone grabbed all the chapters from rightdark's site to post here and rightdark removed them from MD so he could continue to upload at a snail's pace to promote his dogshit page.

Dex-chan lover
Interdimensional MTL Monkey

Every series creates another dimension for Rightdark to reign over

Dex-chan lover
My tracking says I read up to chapter 19, but this is chapter 16.
wth?
To clarify, it wasn't a "confusion", someone grabbed all the chapters from rightdark's site to post here and rightdark removed them from MD so he could continue to upload at a snail's pace to promote his dogshit page.
Thanks for the info. Though why would they do that? If the issue is quality couldn't they just leave the chapters up until after they edited them and upload the revised version?
Dunno if MD rules allows adding stuff to chapter title too, but if it does they could even mark the unedited chapters as such (like "ch16 (edit soon)") and then remove that note from the title when they upload the edited versions.

The current mode of operations just seems outright idiotic?

Dex-chan lover
wth?

Thanks for the info. Though why would they do that? If the issue is quality couldn't they just leave the chapters up until after they edited them and upload the revised version?
Dunno if MD rules allows adding stuff to chapter title too, but if it does they could even mark the unedited chapters as such (like "ch16 (edit soon)") and then remove that note from the title when they upload the edited versions.

just doing cash grab and promotion, his TL is MTL and his site is pure ad cancer

Group Leader
wth?

Because the person who originally uploaded all of the chapters in one go isn't part of the scan, just some random.

The actual owner above would rather slowly upload chapters in an attempt to steer traffic to the ad-ridden site, so if the chapters were still on MD then that defeats the purpose.

By deleting them all and reuploading at an artificial time gate, they can "entice" the reader to hop over to their site to read the rest of the chapters.

edit: I should also clarify I'm not defending GD either; they're even worse because they sit on series for their patreon and have historically started releasing content that was basically abandoned the moment someone else tried to take it back.

Dex-chan lover
Because the person who originally uploaded all of the chapters in one go isn't part of the scan, just some random.

The actual owner above would rather slowly upload chapters in an attempt to steer traffic to the ad-ridden site, so if the chapters were still on MD then that defeats the purpose.

By deleting them all and reuploading at an artificial time gate, they can "entice" the reader to hop over to their site to read the rest of the chapters.

edit: I should also clarify I'm not defending GD either; they're even worse because they sit on series for their patreon and have historically started releasing content that was basically abandoned the moment someone else tried to take it back.
Wait they do what???? Have they translated the chapters and gatekeep them behind patreon? Is that what you mean??

I mean this is despicable, the bottom of the lowest... makes the monkey man look like a saint with his group's garbage translations.

Dex-chan lover
Can't stand all that uploading and removing chapters tbh. If it's not on MD in timely fashion then it's going straight to the dropped bucket.

Dex-chan lover
This group just straight up taking hostages of 10 chapters lmao. What are you? Somali manga pirate? :kek:

Double-page supporter
On page 7, the description for the new character:
Lider

Seriously????

Dex-chan lover
On page 7, the description for the new character:
Lider

Seriously????
Oh, they've been all over the goddamned place. You can't even say it's all because of MTL. It's piss-poor usage of MTL (you can get Google Translate to spit out much more coherent sentences if you use it properly), combined with even worse transcription, AND an absolute disregard for proofreading.

Here's a couple more examples...
image.png

image.png

They can't even keep their damn phraseology straight because they just copy-pasta whatever the hell the MTL spits out.
image.png

The new girl in the Hero's Party... She goes from being a "Charmer" to an "Enchantress" to a "Sorceress" all in the same chapter.

And this part here just speaks for itself.
image.png

Makes me wonder if this was some kind of Freudian Slip by Right Dark.

Dex-chan lover

As shitty as what GDS does is, I'd take sporadic uploads done competently over this. I can just put it in the list and forget it exists until there are new uploads (cause I'm damn sure not going to their patreon lol). While this garbage actively makes the reading experience worse.

Users who are viewing this thread