Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.1

Double-page supporter
theres some typo / miss translate, but at least i can translate it with my english knowledge, better than translate it myself from japanese to english with google translate lol thanks for translation

Dex-chan lover
Exactly… But next year :kek:.
If you want faster updates from GD then this snipping battle needs to go on :meguusmug:. They only get back to a series once someone tries to snipe it :pepela:.
it really sucks that that's all they do. They sit on a series doing nothing and then some poor fucker puts their shitty little scan out and then they post the 4 chapters they've had done for a decade and then do nothing again. It's like they want to feel like a big scan group by having a lot of works under them but don't have the people or desire required to be a big scan group

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
don't mind me im just here waiting for the kurokami-chan on the cover

Dex-chan lover
Predictable haha, now he gonna stomp the dragon and everyone gonna be like :O

Dex-chan lover
Whose bright idea was it to release the a chapter split into 5, this is just stupidly annoying

Whose bright idea was it to release the a chapter split into 5, this is just stupidly annoying

I'm guessing it's the publisher or the author? The official raws release like that, too. Seems to be semi-standard practice when it comes to these light/web novel adaptations, in any case.

Dex-chan lover
What is an "Hexenbiest"? According to google a Witch-beast? The heck?
And why does it feels as if some "inner thoughts" were spoken... editing mistakes I guess :wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread