Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Vol. 3 Ch. 8 - The anxious jack of all trades

Dex-chan lover
I'd agree with you if whoever picked it up wasn't MTL dumpster fire quality work. But with how painful anything by dark is to read this is preferable
not only are they garbage mtl but they mostly upload only a few chapters to mangadex so people have to visit their malware site if they want to read their dogshit
you'll probably see this manga get 6 chapters dropped tomorrow from them (same thing that happened to another manga) to attempt to get rid of the other group scanlating it

Dex-chan lover
pretty sad to see an actual good release shortly after we finally gotten any release for this series in months. it's better overall, both in scan quality and in translation, but the method of waiting for some group to do the job first, then to release a quality release to reappear as the "overall good guys" is just painful on so many levels.

furthermore, suddenly the other chapters released before are even being removed from the front page to make it seem it never happened, as if we only ever had the good release, just leaves a rather bad impression on galaxy degen scans even if i do prefer their releases. sigh why does this need to be so complicated on so many levels.

thanks for the chapter, but maybe strife to release rather sooner than later next time.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like talking trash about translations because they're done for the community (for the most part). But the previous ones were just to confusing. Just looking at the pictures were able to give more context clues than the actual words.

Dex-chan lover
I'm tired of this "Support is useless" Troops. Come on man, everyone who play RPG know, even if your DPS is weak, you can clear hard quest more easy if you have Meta Support.

Dex-chan lover
I'm tired of this "Support is useless" Troops. Come on man, everyone who play RPG know, even if your DPS is weak, you can clear hard quest more easy if you have Meta Support.
Except this is a manga were the support class is actually valued. Pretty highly at that.

The problem is that The MC's former party wanted a specialized support class that has strong buffs rather than the MC who's more of a generalist.
And they didn't realize that he's got his own strong points that make him way more valuable than a specialized enchanter. (Except for the healer who has known his importance for a long time.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My brain... HEALED
It feels like when I've returned to a civilized settlement after spending a week on a mountain. No more gibberish monke speech

Dex-chan lover
Would you eat a bowl of vomit just because it was fast and free?

I can be patient for better quality. Even if it isn't GD, I'd still be willing to wait years for someone better than Dark to snatch up this title.

Users who are viewing this thread