Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Vol. 4 Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
Leaders bring the new recruits to the death

so uh what's with the poor quality releases. IIRC the WN translations it's to the back, cause MC can't protect them if they move in all directions but can if they are behind him.

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: I actually read some text bubbles and my god if feels so much more cringey

Aggregator gang
so uh what's with the poor quality releases. IIRC the WN translations it's to the back, cause MC can't protect them if they move in all directions but can if they are behind him.
It's just an awkward literal translation, 「死ぬ気で新人たちを護れ」 is telling them to protect the new recruits at all costs.

Fed-Kun's army
Buckle up guys, this fight took a while in the raws. With this pace of chapter release it will take like half a year I guess.

Dex-chan lover
It's "Rightdark"
Its literally nothing but negative effort machine translated garbage
they couldn't even be bothered to quality control or just do some basic grammar check

its utter SHIT
quite literally a MONKEY ON A TYPEWRITER

Dex-chan lover
I always wonder about these stat buff skills. They affects your body metabolisms right? In some manga they makes the buffed target hungry afterwards because they need energy intake. But then what about their outtake? And in this case, multiplied quintuple times?

Dex-chan lover
Ookay someone's gotta take responsibility for the appearance of this super boss on the wrong level.

Users who are viewing this thread