Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 26 - I Have Fulfilled my Promise

Dex-chan lover
Theyre just sitting there

Very

Manacingly

And then daddy loyd stand up

To do the dishes

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
There is always a special, overwhelmingly powerful "trump card" that enables any villain with enough mana to consume 10+ chapters of the reader's time.

Dex-chan lover
ngl he has the mindset of a leader he never gives and does everything in his power to achieve his goal and support his people (which is to become the next demon lord) im starting to like this character...
and he's gonna be dead soon because he has no respect for others.

go ahead and try to live that way, you overstep your bounds and me and my people will be up to take care of your nonsense. my people being the rest of society.

Dex-chan lover
Snake dude knows lloyd is the man who killed the demon King. That hydra better be a distraction so he can escape.
I bet he will be like your average villain 'impossibruuuu... how could he manage that?!'.

Double-page supporter
sbbxw2.jpg

Contributor
Lloyd still needs some work with that robotic personality, but I'm glad Eve has him covered. It's not a request, it's a promise.

Based dad giving his (future) daughter a chance to win her own personal fight instead of just mindlessly fighting it directly for her like a tool. Said (future) daughter took her shot and actually tried to solve her problem with her own hands after receiving some (unsolicited) assistance. Too bad that wasn't enough to kill the baddie, but I'd say it's the thought that counts.

Since Fain didn't become a corpse after that, he likely will be once Alice's (future) family gets involved.

Dex-chan lover
I will let her finish it, several pages later.... I will finish it.

Users who are viewing this thread