Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 28 - Let's Become Stronger

Dex-chan lover
While not a 2-4-1 deal, he still got one new daughter. Nice

Dex-chan lover
lorem-ipsum.png
Lorem Ipsum, a very powerful spell used by the legendary writers

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what's worse, the nightmare or reality... Being trapped like that can be horrifying.

At least she wore something underneath.

Mizuki going by herself is probably safer. She doesn't have such a big target on her back.

You can leave saying that until she feels guilty about it. But for now it's just motivation.

Trying her best, despite the pain. That's admirable.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this one has a lot going on, with alignment issues on quite a few panels, missing dialogue, a missing page, the elder swear of lorem ipsum.

Contributor
Definitely gonna need a reupload @LHTranslation. Mistakes happen, so no hate. But it still needs it.

Supporter
Dont worry, you have plenty of that clumsy oneechan power to give. Lorem ipsum the heck of it.

Contributor
I wonder if Mizuki has some sort of kink about putting people in bondage. If anybody for some reason still had any doubts about Mizuki's sex, page 4 makes it clear Mizuki's a girl.

Sad to see Mizuki leave and not become their head maid, but Alice chooses to stay with them. I still haven't seen any mention of adoption being brought up, so I'd like to see how she falls in as the "elder daughter" of the family.

Damn, page 7 is a straight up unfinished work. The last two panels had missing dialog and a freaking Lorem Ipsum placeholder in the other. Also, somebody mentioned an entire page was missing, so that explains why the Double Page alignment got messed up after page 8. New lows in "quality" or the lack thereof...
I checked the version on LHT's website and it has the same problems, so this is not a case of holding back a better chapter on their site. It's fixed on their website.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Family complete? I don't think so. There is a need for a boy child and the two parents should get on that like right away. However, this means Lloid will have to deal with his impotence and low T. Someone send this man a blue chew stat.

Contributor
Besides what everyone else has already mentioned, there's also a page missing. Specifically page 9 (not counting the credits page).
Thanks for pointing this out.

In case LHT doesn't fix this, this is what the raw missing page 10 (9 not counting credits page) looks like, happens after Alice declares she will be the next demon king :
missingpage10.jpg
Panel 1
Lloyd: …そうか しかし今は魔王になる以前に強敵に狙われたら詰みだろう (I see. But if you get targeted by someone strong now before you become demon king, it's all over.)
Panel 2
Alice: …悔しいけどその通りね… 一戦で筋肉痛ですし (It's frustrating, but you're right... My muscles hurt too after just one fight)
Alice: マナも借りないと戦えない… (I also can't fight without borrowing mana...)
Panel 3
Alice: …やはりわたくしには過ぎた目標なのかしら… (As I thought, maybe I set my goal too high...)
Panel 4
Just sound effects and a scream of surprise from Alice
Panel 5
Sophia: じゃっ うちにいればいいよ! (Then, why not just stay with us!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread