Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 40 - Together Forever and Ever

Dex-chan lover
As someone who appreciates a good antagonist even in power fantasies like this story, I'm holding on to the hope that there is someone manipulating things from the shadows because fuck me is the current main antagonist lame.

The other bad guys in this story weren't exactly charismatic but they had more dignity to them than this fat braindead midget.

Dex-chan lover
So the family and Cain will obviously completely and utterly overpower the enemies but they better not let the King continue to live, have power, or be a king after. If they want to let the people know the truth and let them kill the king fine, but don't forgive him when he has literally done nothing but experiment on children start a war for greed, then attempt to kill the kids he experimented on

Dex-chan lover
Could be funny if the golem is too... lazy to fight.. or got a brain as a dog.. a happy loyal dog. but we don't get what we wish for.
we get that king alive instead... grrrr-

Dex-chan lover
It really feels like this scum is REALLY going out of his way to kill Lloyd, like theirs is some really personal grudge there. Like maybe the queen had the hots for Lloyd and wanted to take him and he felt cucked or something..
I reread the first chapter, even the noble women that were there had the hots for Lloyd. So this could be the reason. I keep wondering why the king's so hellbent on killing Lloyd yet this king had Cain and 3 synthetics as well. This king could easily conquer everything now. But he wastes his time scheming ways to kill Lloyd. We probably won't get an answer until probably another 4-6 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't aspect this development but ok and story didn't got dark which is a plus.

Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
King schming ... DRAGON WAIFU IS BLEEDING/HURT. For this insult alone he must die. Yeah, sure, she is used to taking damage and is a warrior but ... how dare he (his minions really) hurt her in any way. But I really can't wait to get Yandere Auntie/Lil Sister and Robot servants in the harem? crew.

Also, people are onto something with the king being jealous. Although Lloid doesn't have balls he probably has a horse cock (maybe?). Too bad the lack of balls means that he wouldn't/couldn't cuck the king. I mean, he cucks himself enough. Don't feel jealous king, feel pity. I for one still feel jealous ... Dragon Waifu is enough to elicit that emotion, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
"Kill the hero's family".. great order there. Which of the artificial heroes' family? The golem heroes family? etc. The only "family" shared by all the artificial heroes are the other artificial heroes, so point that out and let the golems logic out that they need to kill themselves :huh:

Dex-chan lover
I for one am on board with the king being an incompetent moron, because it's funny and contributes to the manga having an overall more lighthearted tone.

Regicide is also probably not on the table because it would cause even more problems and all Lloyd and his family want is to have a peaceful life. Throwing the kingdom into chaos by killing the king, even if he really really deserves it, would make family shopping dates a lot harder.

Fed-Kun's army
Power creep is getting absurd. Not to mention I'm mostly here for funny slice of life between overpowered hero and dragon wife as they settle into domestic bliss. There hasn't been a whole lot of opportunities for that lately and I'm starting to tune out.

Dex-chan lover
then why use the prototype?? author really pulling some bs out his ass... also Cain got KO but still passively restrained the hero? is he a fruit user and the chains are made from seastone, 'cause that don't make sense.

yep, fatty king can jump

Lloyd mentions that the chains are sapping his strength, so it's probably similar-but-different to seastone. I assume Cain just has the ability to absorb power from Lloyd through contact, where her device can just suck up his device's power.

+From how this chapter was framed, the synthetic heroes are nowhere near as strong as Lloyd, considering that each of the other family members is paired up against a synthetic hero mirror match (and if the family's meant to win, they have to be a lot weaker than Lloyd is). So the king probably brought them as backup, not powerful enough to capture Lloyd themselves, but powerful enough (maybe) to kill him once he's already chained up with the power-sapping chains.

Dex-chan lover
It would have been better if the King were there one developing these techs and he can go all Dr.Wily about their performance.

Users who are viewing this thread